Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Tina Corrie - Most annoying character yet

• 06-07-2009 8:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭

This girl really really is getting on my wick lately. This morning after what a week of seeing Jason shes in his house roaming around in a gown with a face on being a bit*h to anybody that cares to listen. Im really starting to hate scenes that shes in lately. Shes actually beaten Dev`s ex in terms of most annoying woman on the street in my books.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭git_ireland

yeh but well worth the look.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

She is seriously looking like she has been tangoed! she is now bright orange... pretty girl though. David is the one that annoys me. MOVE ON!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Johnnnybravo

angel01 wrote: »
    She is seriously looking like she has been tangoed! she is now bright orange... pretty girl though. David is the one that annoys me. MOVE ON!!

She actually annoys me more than he does. Hes just a nutter. Shes a drama queen, Id like to punch!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭ohthebaby

Haven't you heard she's one of soap's sexiest characters? :rolleyes:

She is an unreal whinge. I just want to slap her most of the time.

And her hair always up in a stupid pony tail and those awful earrings.

And her accent....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭Lollipop95

I'd say the majority of people like the character. :). She's hillarious and her and Jason make a really cute couple :D

• Advertisement

Lollipop95 wrote: »
    I'd say the majority of people like the character. :). She's hillarious and her and Jason make a really cute couple :D

Well I cant say Ive ever found any of her scenes funny let alone hilarious but each to their own ;) I just wish to god theyd kill her off. Shes constantly going around with that flippin face on her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

I find her funny. Some comments she makes are good but she is mainly funny cos of all the orange.

seanybiker wrote: »
    I find her funny. Some comments she makes are good but she is mainly funny cos of all the orange.

:cool::cool: lol yea I nearly needed shades last night she was so orange coming outa the shop.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭BaileysComet

ohthebaby wrote: »
    and those awful earrings.
    :pac: I remember saying on a different forum that we should all club together and buy her a new pair of earrings.

Yeah, she's an awful whingebag. Face like a slapped wet weekend.

And what's up with her and Jase trying to get a mortgage. Nevermind the Credit Crunch, I can suspend some disbelief there, but I can't ignore the fact that they've only been going out for a week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 654 ✭✭✭sillyputty

I really like Tina, Becky and Graham - they're my favorite characters at the mo, they're funny.....

Molly on the other hand does my head in, this whole Kevin storyline just makes me want to switch off, and don't get me started on Rosie!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

She's really hot. Some figure on her. I dont care about her personality.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

sillyputty wrote: »
    I really like Tina, Becky and Graham - they're my favorite characters at the mo, they're funny.....

Molly on the other hand does my head in, this whole Kevin storyline just makes me want to switch off, and don't get me started on Rosie!

Tina, becky and Rosie would be my favourites tbh.

Kevin and Molly? Talk about needing suspension of disbelief! Theres no way a woman like molly would go anywhere near an old man like him!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭Powerhouse

Well I cant say Ive ever found any of her scenes funny let alone hilarious but each to their own ;) I just wish to god theyd kill her off. Shes constantly going around with that flippin face on her.

In fairness, I hear people use the term "hilarious" all the time about things that are not remotely funny (such as the character in question here). I'm not quite sure what it means but it doesn't seem to mean extremely funny anymore.

It is extraordinary the amount of people who use the word. It appears to mean something closer to "notewothy" than "funny" judging by the way people use it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 KrazyKirby

Nah, ihave to say i kinda like Tina and i like her and Jason together hope some good story lines are in the work for them i must say tho the getting a mortgage and buy a flat together all happened fairly fast but its all good ha
    Loving the Windass Family think there ace! :D and theres something about Garry i find him rather Hot!! ;)
    aww and i actually love Grahame too his character is fantastic and hillarious!! :)
    David platt should be killed off but if they do then Corrie would be kinda nothing without him ha
    Im beginning to like Sophie Webster think a mas story line for her would be for her to fall pregger for him .. because this whole religious story line is just a waste of time and the Kevin and Molly thats just gross cant wait until there caught out!! ;)

I love Graham too, hes gas!!!

Totally agree on the mankness of kevin and molly!!!:eek: YOCK

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

This change anyones opinions?

british-soap-opera-star-michelle-keegan-in-a-bikini-2.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭Laydee

Tina & David were a perfect couple. 2 annoying eejits to keep eachother occupied.

Advertisement