Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Poker Boards Discussion thread... (BBV thread)

1101112131416»

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 24,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

I'm locking this for now, as it's beginning to descend into a circle. I don't think there is much that hasn't already been expressed from both sides of the debate that hasn't been said.

As advised DeV and the other Admins and talking with the Poker mods. We'll update when that discussion is done :)

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Ok, I will reopen this thread tomorrow because its running ahead of events at the moment and I'd like a little calm-time to discuss things.

Lest ye forget, I have had some involvement in building the poker community in Ireland too. I have a soft spot for it too. I'm not happy with some of the attitudes expressed but I also want to do right by decent users/posters.

We'll never extinguish this fire if everyone keeps throwing logs on.

Come back tomorrow.

DeV.

edit: *snap* BB.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement