Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Tricky door opening puzzle

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭Baldie

Why won't the doors open??!!!! arrrgggghhhhh :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,904 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

Yep. They still won't open.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,791 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

I got to level 10 before my levels of rage starting approaching homicidal, and thats when I decided to stop.

What an annoying game :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,302 ✭✭✭p to the e

Quazzie wrote: »
    I got to level 10 before my levels of rage starting approaching homicidal, and thats when I decided to stop.

What an annoying game :mad:

then my work here is done. would it make you feel better if i said i completed it? no probably not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 kaz13

I can't get passed level 7 :(

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭Steo46

Level 7 for me too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭TJJP

Brain funk at level 7.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,302 ✭✭✭p to the e

ah lads had another go just to ensure beginners luck wasn't on my side. it's not that bad. just involves a bit of thinking. level 8 had me stuck for ages both times i did it.

• Advertisement

p to the e wrote: »
    ah lads had another go just to ensure beginners luck wasn't on my side. it's not that bad. just involves a bit of thinking. level 8 had me stuck for ages both times i did it.

I got caught there as well. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

Level 9, and its doing my head in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭nouveau_4.0

Up to level 16 with little effort. To those struggling, its basicly one step back two steps forward at all times. The puzzles are all the same really.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

This quite an annoying/addictive game,
    Stuck on level 9 atm: can't seem to get past the very top door on the left hand side of the screen

EDIT: just got it :)

Advertisement