Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The **WANTED** Thread

• 08-09-2008 12:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭Slidey

This thread will be for all the wanted requests.

Please put any relevant 4x4 wants in here.

The idea of this is to tidy up the front page and cut down on clutter.

EDIT:If you can help anyone out please reply OFF thread. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,684 ✭✭✭macadam

I am looking for a mf 35/35x or a 135 or even a ford 2000, engine and hydraulics must be in good condition .

Pm me if you are selling or know where one is for sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭seoirse1980

Lookin to get a spare wheel cover and an A bar for a silver 04 landcruiser,
    Does anyone know where might be the best place to pick them up cheapish? Breakers yard or the like.

In dublin, Wicklow area

Cheers,

Seoirse

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭Turbury

Lads the radio in my Ex100 digger has stopped working. The origonal is made by Fujitsu Ten and as you can see in the photo it is not as deep as an ordinary car/tractor radio. Any ideas where I might get a replacement?

Ps - an ordinary size car/tractor radio wont work - there isn't enough clearance behind - pilot pipes from levers in the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭raher1

i am looking for a yamaha big bear 4x4 engine block and gears but more a an engine block

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Farls

Lookin to get a spare wheel cover and an A bar for a silver 04 landcruiser,
    Does anyone know where might be the best place to pick them up cheapish? Breakers yard or the like.

In dublin, Wicklow area

Cheers,

Seoirse

Traynors will have them, their based in Armagh but deliver via courier at very keen rates.

http://www.traynors.biz/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭Slidey

Turbury wrote: »
    Lads the radio in my Ex100 digger has stopped working. The origonal is made by Fujitsu Ten and as you can see in the photo it is not as deep as an ordinary car/tractor radio. Any ideas where I might get a replacement?

Ps - an ordinary size car/tractor radio wont work - there isn't enough clearance behind - pilot pipes from levers in the way.

If you are anywhere near Roscommon McSharrys there have a lot of Hitachi machines broken. I'd be fairly confident they would have one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 dave.mc.

Does anyone know of a cheap transport box for sale.Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭Slidey

Location, size and condition?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭ji

Looking for a cheap hilux/defender for off road condition not important w.h.y????????????? must be cheap..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭superfear

Hi all, im looking for a tow bar for my jeep, its a 04 Mitsubishi Pajero

• Advertisement

superfear wrote: »
    Hi all, im looking for a tow bar for my jeep, its a 04 Mitsubishi Pajero

Try scrap yards like trainors as mentioned in a post above or buy new from witter. If you bring your Paj to a Mitsubishi garage its a witter towbar they will fit.

http://www.witter-towbars.co.uk

Wanted, a 1 or 2 ton dumper must be in good condition and 4 wheel drive with an electric start. And reasonably priced too :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭ji

Farls wrote: »
    Wanted, a 1 or 2 ton dumper must be in good condition and 4 wheel drive with an electric start. And reasonably priced too :)

I might no of a 2.5ton twaithes 4x4 if it would be of use to you let me no and i'll get a contact no.

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭cormywormy

Hi, anybody know where i might get a jcb narrow vee shaped bucket or a 12" bucket or 9"bucket.Would be looking for a used one.
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭oflynno

wanted for a 580g

grading bucket,12" bucket and maybe a 2 foot

what you got?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 hollyfox

do anyone Know where i could get a International 440 nbaler for scrap
    I LENT mine to my first cousin 2 years ago and he broke a swirly bit in the Knotters, i priced the part it in the region of 650 euro new. the cousin dosent call often now when he found out the price of it. i need to get baler up and running again. help much appreciated.:confused::mad::rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 FairyCake87

hi does anyone no where i could pick up a small square wrapper anywhere??????

• Registered Users Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭adne

Im looking for a 91-97 Fiat 90 90 4 wd.... would also consider a 100-90 and a 110-90

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 FairyCake87

hi i no wheres there a fiat 110-90 i can price for ya

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭bushy...

Turbury wrote: »

(Some?) older Toyota Hiluxs had a radio like that , removed a non-working one lately - stuck in my mind because it looked a bit unusual

• Advertisement

also wanted a landcruiser bj40 in any condition except perfect

• Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭Rujib1

Wanted JCB 3CX. Needs to be good tight condition. 4WD preferred, but might consider 2WD. PM if you know of anything!

Wanted, good clean plant trailer, has to be 3.5 ton suitable for ball hitch. Ideally a 10*6 double axle or 12*6 double or tri axle ifor williams but will look at others.

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭DarrenGT4

im looking to buy a lorry in the next two weeks. im looking for the older scania model. its a 143 450hp. very hard to get a clean one nowadays so if you no of anyone with a good one pm me thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭ormondprop

well lads i'm lookin for a mini digger, preferably zero swing, we already have a hitachi zx50u which is a great digger already but looking for something smaller aswell like a komatsu pc27 that we traded in for the hitachi, or a 3-4 ton hitachi, komatsu or teakuchi, we're stuck 4 a 2nd one and need it within 2 weeks, recession me hole:D, just wonderin do ye know where i can find a good clean 2nd hand 1 or some good dealers ye know off close to tipperary or munster,

MOD EDIT Moved to the wanted thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭raher1

donedeal.ie have a few for sale of different states
    hollyfox wrote: »
    do anyone Know where i could get a International 440 nbaler for scrap
    I LENT mine to my first cousin 2 years ago and he broke a swirly bit in the Knotters, i priced the part it in the region of 650 euro new. the cousin dosent call often now when he found out the price of it. i need to get baler up and running again. help much appreciated.:confused::mad::rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 mossy2

Hello there

Does anyone know where I might get a part for the Hurth gearbox of a 1987 Benford Dumper with a Deutz Hurth. I understand that the synchro hub of the forward / reverse gearbox needs replacing.

If the part isnt available I'd be interested in a scrapped gearbox or actual dumper.
    Thanks

mossy2 wrote: »
    Hello there

Does anyone know where I might get a part for the Hurth gearbox of a 1987 Benford Dumper with a Deutz Hurth. I understand that the synchro hub of the forward / reverse gearbox needs replacing.

If the part isnt available I'd be interested in a scrapped gearbox or actual dumper.
    Thanks

try kmurphy dumpers,i think its in kilkenny0868240306

• Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭Loobz

Hi,

Im in the middle of a job and I need a price for a Rubber Track for Peljob EB30.4 Mini Digger (mine just broke). Or does anybody know online where I can order one?

Please PM me if you have any info, need one in a hurry. Cheapest price.

• Advertisement

A1 plantspares in the north are the cheapest and will deliver

www.4ni.co.uk/40250x158x11_a-i-plantspares-newtownabbey-antrim.htm

if you are in cork and can collect,eamon long

www.eamonlong.com/

Advertisement