Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Cobh's 'White Witch' Helen Barrett- What are your experiences with her?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 tiatia

any information on stephaine in cobh.

is she any good....could she give you details about your past and did any thing come true on wat was going to happen in the future

what did she do eg...cards,ball or wat other things.

have an appointment next week so would like some information please please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭ilovecars

i went t see the white witch a few years back, she was in croom, did the reading in her car she had a cleft lip.. she was 50 for about ten m ins she told me i had a credit union loan, sha gave out stink t me cos i wasnt nodding when she suggested things, my 2 friends found her excellent, one saw her last wednesday said she was spot on

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

ilovecars wrote: »
    i went t see the white witch a few years back, she was in croom, did the reading in her car she had a cleft lip.. she was 50 for about ten m ins she told me i had a credit union loan, sha gave out stink t me cos i wasnt nodding when she suggested things, my 2 friends found her excellent, one saw her last wednesday said she was spot on

Ah that isnt the White witch in Cork. Thats a different witch.

My gf and me went to the one in Cork for the laugh before and she was very hit n miss. More miss than hit. She told me I worked in something to do with travel which was way off coz I was a student working part time in a sports gear shop at da time!!Predicted I'd have a major money windfall two years from then but nope, didn't happen.Said I had healing hands and would work well with animals. She gave me some nums of an estate agent for me to consult about property investment and some fella who was a wizard workin in UCC!! :pac: She was a nice lady but she didn't come out with anything that made me think she was a psychic. My mate was in with her before though and said she was spot on in his ages that he first got married and when he got divorced. If that was guesswork it was very good. The last I heard about her was that she had taken to knockin back brandy and predicted that Barack Obama would die this year because the life line on his hand is short.

tiatia wrote: »
    any information on Stephanie in Cobh.

is she any good....could she give you details about your past and did any thing come true on wat was going to happen in the future

what did she do eg...cards,ball or wat other things.

have an appointment next week so would like some information please please

I heard about her. Ya she's supposed to be very good. Someone said she reads cards and tea leaves.. Haven't heard a bad word about her. Never been to her but Id say Stephanie is way better than the white witch in the same town as her.

this is the white witch in cobh

F%C3%A9ile%20na%20Samhna.jpg

• Advertisement

She predicted before that Pope John Paul II would die in 1999 (he died in 2005)

Shes also said that she foresaw the Stardust nightclub tragedy happen and if I recall correctly, that a major night spot in Cork city would burn to the ground on the eve of the new millennium back in 2000. I can't remember the name of the place. Anyway it didn't happen.

I came across this stuff on her. I never knew she wrote that book The Secret! lol, is that what shes tellin people!?

Ms Barrett, author of The Secret, claims to have psychic abilities and has predicted economic gains for the end of this year.

"Whatever happens this year it will all end with massive prosperity. Celtic Tiger Ireland will roar back to life shortly too," she was quoted as saying on Irish Voice.

WHEN Ireland's most powerful people need help on making vital decisions,
    Ireland's Chief White Witch Helen Barrett has the answers.

Helen Barret The Witch of the Isles carries her own sword which dates back to the 1770s, and her ceremonial robe bears her own special coat of arms.

Helen had her first experience of astral projection - travelling above the body using the power of the mind.

Helen, whose birth was predicted back in 1814, has the Ladder Of Destiny on her palm, which is recognised as the unique marking of the Witches' leader.

Helen has earned a reputation among the council of Elders as being extremely psychic and has predicted many major events.

Helen is on record as having foretold Princess Diana's death, John Kennedy Junior's fatal plane crash and the September 11 atrocity in New York.

Helen has one golden rule as a witch - and that is confidentiality.

I'm just wonderin where the records are of her saying Princess Di and John Kennedy Jr would die and 9/11 would happen before all of that happened ?

She even has a website here http://www.chipmaster-intl.com/irelandswhitewitch.com/index.html

Other peoples reviews of the WW..

I dunno, my mother went to see her too :rolleyes: a couple of years ago and basically told her that she had married into a curse that went back a thousand years on my fathers side and sent her off to another "psychic" to have it removed.
    I felt it was all money orientated at the time, but she said the second woman didn't charge for her services..so I don't know. Not into witches much really.

only went to WW as a psychic but was not impressed... and i know people who thought she was wonderful. I often wonder is it that she can only read some people or is that some people give too much away..

My friend went and said she is totally bogus, thet nothing she said was correct. But I have read other accounts. But eitherway I'd be sceptical of the whole thing except one girl in UCC who used read palms was v accurate in my case!

Yeah, ditto, I went to see her and she told me zippo about my future that was accurate as in NOTHING. It was so funny. She asked me for my date of birth and then proceded to read my start sign traits outta my ****ing hand !! HA! It was funny though.

Me and a few people i know went to her we were all told that we'll get married and live in a two storey house near a bridge and have famous sportmen as sons. She actually really freaked me out eek.gifshe was so strange!!!! She only took €14 off us. I thought id never get out of the room.

went to the white witch with some *friends* a while ago and what she said so far has come true!!
    as we *or i* know we have more than one life path. i had two and choose one over the other. so we all control our own destiny, the white witch is there to guide you and whether you take her advice or not is upto you.
    she helped me pick the right choices.

Iwent to see the white witch in cobh a few years back with a few friends. her readings for my friends weren;t great but my one was spooky. She told me when and where i'd marry thanks.gif and buy a house(she was right).

She told me that my husband was right under my nose (a mate of mine at the time!!) hug.gif .

She wrote down all the predictions so i can look back at them now a few years later and tick them all off as happened!! eek.gif
    Mad. I don't have her number though. one of my friends booked her

Dunno. It all sort of speaks for itself.

Theres some stories about her here as well

http://www.trinitynews.ie/index.php/culture/13-theatre/359-yawn-of-the-dead

https://listserv.heanet.ie/cgi-bin/wa?A3=ind9801&L=CELTIC-L&E=8bit&P=2299189&B=--&T=text%2Fplain;%20charset=iso-8859-1

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qn4161/is_20020707/ai_n12849212/

http://archives.tcm.ie/irishexaminer/2001/05/19/story3391.asp

She's well able to run the publicity machine thats for sure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭LCDeelite

She predicted before that Pope John Paul II would die in 1999 (he died in 2005)

That's right- she said those things when she was on with her dear friend Neil Prendeville on his show on Cork's 96fm. I think he's originally from Cobh, hence his feeling of kinship with her. Someone I know told me that they have each known each other for well over 15 years. Go figure that she gets repeated airtime on his shows then. :rolleyes:
    Shes also said that she foresaw the Stardust nightclub tragedy happen and if I recall correctly, that a major night spot in Cork city would burn to the ground on the eve of the new millennium back in 2000. I can't remember the name of the place. Anyway it didn't happen.

That was 'The Savoy' on Patrick St. It was a cinema once upon a time. I think they closed it as a cinema in the very early 90s, though correct me if I'm wrong on that. It's a music venue/nightclub nowadays.
    I came across this stuff on her. I never knew she wrote that book The Secret! lol, is that what shes tellin people!?

WTF? She told them she wrote that stupid book?? As if.

Ms Barrett, author of The Secret, claims to have psychic abilities and has predicted economic gains for the end of this year.

"Whatever happens this year it will all end with massive prosperity. Celtic Tiger Ireland will roar back to life shortly too," she was quoted as saying on Irish Voice.

What year was she talking about in her reference to "economic gains" occurring then?

Helen Barrett The Witch of the Isles carries her own sword which dates back to the 1770s, and her ceremonial robe bears her own special coat of arms.

But so what if she has an ancient sword and some robes with her own coat of arms? Seriously? There are lads running around decrepit estates brandishing Samurai swords! :pac: And you can approach a tailor/dressmaker to get your own robes made complete with a crest to your liking. Having an ancient sword and some robes doesn't signify anything of consequence to most other people- only to the bearer of those items, TBH.

Helen had her first experience of astral projection - travelling above the body using the power of the mind.

Helen, whose birth was predicted back in 1814, has the Ladder Of Destiny on her palm, which is recognised as the unique marking of the Witches' leader.

Is there any quantifiable evidence to verify or substantiate any of the above? A feature in the palm can be misconstrued to be anything you want it to look like, in fairness- unless it's incredibly distinct.

Helen has earned a reputation among the council of Elders as being extremely psychic and has predicted many major events.

Helen is on record as having foretold Princess Diana's death, John Kennedy Junior's fatal plane crash and the September 11 atrocity in New York.

Well of course the council of Elders will put their weight behind her- they're all buddies with similar interests.

I'm just wonderin where the records are of her saying Princess Di and John Kennedy Jr would die and 9/11 would happen before all of that happened ?

Yeah, I'm wondering the same thing. Is there anybody out there who has evidence of her saying any of the above would happen before it actually did happen? Was she on any of the radio stations in July or early August 1997 saying that Princess Diana would be finished off in a Parisian car crash a month later? Was she talking to anyone on the radio, or to a journalist, making the 9/11 prediction during July/August 2001?

Ditto for the John Kennedy Jr thing. TBH, I don't and didn't have a clue about what exactly John Kennedy Jr did anyway, so I barely blinked an eye whenever it was he died (1998?).

Other peoples reviews of the WW..

I dunno, my mother went to see her too :rolleyes: a couple of years ago and basically told her that she had married into a curse that went back a thousand years on my fathers side and sent her off to another "psychic" to have it removed.
    I felt it was all money orientated at the time, but she said the second woman didn't charge for her services..so I don't know. Not into witches much really.

She has told numerous people that they're "cursed" and, in turn, frightening them unnecessarily (if they're ready believers in those things). That is complete bull. I spoke to a woman who is very much 'in the know', and she told me that Helen (White Witch) has sent quite a few people to a lady in Waterford in order to have their 'curse' removed in exchange for a handy fee. Some of those people then wound up visiting this woman I know, who then had to reassure them that they were in no way cursed, etc.

Has anyone ever gone to a woman in Waterford for 'curse removal' on the White Witch's 'advice' and been charged money? I'd be interested to hear more.

only went to WW as a psychic but was not impressed... and i know people who thought she was wonderful. I often wonder is it that she can only read some people or is that some people give too much away..

I'd say that some people tell her far too much but hardly realise they're doing it at the time. Then they come out of their reading with her, proclaiming her 'psychic brilliance', how she's "fantastic", etc, etc, to their friends.

Yeah, ditto, I went to see her and she told me zippo about my future that was accurate as in NOTHING. It was so funny. She asked me for my date of birth and then proceded to read my star sign traits outta my ****ing hand !! HA! It was funny though.

A star sign alone won't tell you much about a person, in all fairness. Plus, I don't know how the traits of a Sun Sign can be read from a person's palm. That's boll*cks.

Me and a few people i know went to her we were all told that we'll get married and live in a two storey house near a bridge and have famous sportmen as sons. She actually really freaked me out eek.gifshe was so strange!!!!

Out of everyone I know who have been to her, there wasn't a single one of them whom she said *wouldn't* get married. All of them have marriage in their futures, according to her.

That 'prediction' about having famous sportsmen or famous military sons has also been given to dozens of people.

She only took €14 off us. I thought id never get out of the room.

It must have been a few years back when that person went to her because she's charging about €20-25 these days.

went to the white witch with some *friends* a while ago and what she said so far has come true!!
    as we *or i* know we have more than one life path. i had two and choose one over the other. so we all control our own destiny, the white witch is there to guide you and whether you take her advice or not is upto you.
    she helped me pick the right choices.

Hmmm.. That's interesting- predictions that have actually come to pass.

I went to see the white witch in cobh a few years back with a few friends. her readings for my friends weren;t great but my one was spooky. She told me when and where i'd marry thanks.gif and buy a house(she was right).

She told me that my husband was right under my nose (a mate of mine at the time!!) hug.gif .

Again, that's interesting. I reckon she must get the odd few flashes of accuracy (particularly during years gone by), but that most of what she tells people these days is more 'filler' than 'killer'. I suppose it's difficult to maintain even an 80% accuracy rate on a continual basis, although that isn't a reasonable excuse for churning out generic readings to people and/or telling them that they're 'cursed'.

She wrote down all the predictions so i can look back at them now a few years later and tick them all off as happened!! eek.gif
    Mad. I don't have her number though. one of my friends booked her

Yeah, it's handy how she writes the main points on paper.

She's well able to run the publicity machine thats for sure.

That's true. I think she enjoys the 'glitzy', showbizzy side of what she does. I worked with a woman before who told me that Helen had appeared on TV3 on Halloween night about three years ago. She was fascinated by Helen telling the TV3 presenter that she could see the spirit of a little boy over her shoulder (the presenter's). There weren't any details given about this so-called spirit boy, as far as I know. :rolleyes:

Above all else, I think the White Witch is of benefit to the local economy in Cobh. When people come from elsewhere to see her, they usually spend money in the local pubs, restaurants, shops, and hotels- which can only be a positive thing.

LCDeelite wrote: »
    That was 'The Savoy' on Patrick St. It was a cinema once upon a time. I think they closed it as a cinema in the very early 90s, though correct me if I'm wrong on that. It's a music venue/nightclub nowadays.

Ya that was the place she said thatd burn to the ground. Apparently cause of an 'electrical fault'.
    WTF? She told them she wrote that stupid book?? As if.

I know. Well either that or she was just misquoted.

What year was she talking about in her reference to "economic gains" occurring then?

2008 because the story was printed on that website n 2008 sometime. Ha, she was wrong about the economic gains.The economy has gone down the toilet.

Yeah, I'm wondering the same thing. Is there anybody out there who has evidence of her saying any of the above would happen before it actually did happen? Was she on any of the radio stations in July or early August 1997 saying that Princess Diana would be finished off in a Parisian car crash a month later? Was she talking to anyone on the radio, or to a journalist, making the 9/11 prediction during July/August 2001?

Well I never heard her making those predictions on the radio before. Don't remember any stories in the papers about her predictions either.

She has told numerous people that they're "cursed" and, in turn, frightening them unnecessarily (if they're ready believers in those things). That is complete bull. I spoke to a woman who is very much 'in the know', and she told me that Helen (White Witch) has sent quite a few people to a lady in Waterford in order to have their 'curse' removed in exchange for a handy fee. Some of those people then wound up visiting this woman I know, who then had to reassure them that they were in no way cursed, etc.

Ya, my buddy was told he was cursed and that he should go to some woman to get it removed. I think the woman was livin in west Cork though, not Waterford. I don't think there was going to be any money charged but needless to say, he laughed at the being cursed nonsense and didn't bother his [EMAIL="h@le"]h@le[/EMAIL] visiting any woman.

I'd say that some people tell her far too much but hardly realise they're doing it at the time. Then they come out of their reading with her, proclaiming her 'psychic brilliance', how she's "fantastic", etc, etc, to their friends.

It's best to go in there and keep your mouth shut.Let her do all the talking. She shouldn't need to ask any questions if shes actualy psycic.

Out of everyone I know who have been to her, there wasn't a single one of them whom she said *wouldn't* get married. All of them have marriage in their futures, according to her.

That 'prediction' about having famous sportsmen or famous military sons has also been given to dozens of people.

Thats rly funny because I was told Id be gettin hitched a few years from now and so were my mates and my ex (but not to me, lol).
    It must have been a few years back when that person went to her because she's charging about €20-25 these days.

I handed over €20 when I saw her.

That's true. I think she enjoys the 'glitzy', showbizzy side of what she does. I worked with a woman before who told me that Helen had appeared on TV3 on Halloween night about three years ago. She was fascinated by Helen telling the TV3 presenter that she could see the spirit of a little boy over her shoulder (the presenter's). There weren't any details given about this so-called spirit boy, as far as I know. :rolleyes:

She was prob only playing things up for effect, it bein Halloween and all. Performing monkeys dont get any attention when they dont perform, see. :D
    Above all else, I think the White Witch is of benefit to the local economy in Cobh. When people come from elsewhere to see her, they usually spend money in the local pubs, restaurants, shops, and hotels- which can only be a positive thing.

I won't be so cold of heart to deny this lady the money she generates for businesses in Cobh either. At least some good comes out of her readings.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭ben bedlam

She is a complete fake, just like every single so called 'psychic'. Nothing or no one can predict the future and to believe otherwise is complete delusion. A 'psychic' could not predict the winner of a one horse race.

ben bedlam wrote: »
    She is a complete fake, just like every single so called 'psychic'. Nothing or no one can predict the future and to believe otherwise is complete delusion. A 'psychic' could not predict the winner of a one horse race.

Ah sure, thats pretty clear at this stage. I'm still wonderin how she got the exact ages that my mate got married and divorced at, tho. She couldn't have known that.

She can't predict fcuk all though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭mister gullible

I know that the founder of the World Ghost Convention (who holds a doctorate in psychology) and Professor Margaret Humphrys of UCC's Folklore and Ethnology Department both hold her in high esteem. They have each known her for many years.

lol

Heh heh, I forgot about that Ghost convention! They have it on every yr at around Halloween I think.Jaysus, who knew that the fella who started it is some doctor of psychology!? And hes buddies w/ the WW !!

Sure doesnt she speak up at that convention? So that's prob why hes endorsing her erm.. 'abilities'. :p:D

Heh heh, I forgot about that Ghost convention! They have it on every yr at around Halloween I think.Jaysus, who knew that the fella who started it is some doctor of psychology!? And hes buddies w/ the WW !!

Sure doesnt she speak up at that convention? So that's prob why hes endorsing her erm.. 'abilities'. :p:D

Yeah, she gives a talk up there every year- since the whole thing began in, like, 2001.

Oh, the founder has very good reason for endorsing her 'abilities' because I imagine she's the principle attraction for all would-be attendees, thus 'we're in the money, woo hoo!' for the organisers. She is very entertaining, though. I say this from the heart when I say that she's actually the most entertaining feature of the convention and, conspicuously, she always goes onstage at the end of the night. As Vanessa Williams sang, "You go and save the best for laaaast". :D :rolleyes:

I found the following. It's kinda funny. http://www.gaycork.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7960

:)

BTW, Helen has been saying for at least a couple of years that, "We (e.g. the Gardenian coven of Ireland that she apparently leads)/I have a book coming out". No sign of it in our bookstores yet, or on Amazon, etc!

I would buy it if it was released, though. Just out of sheer, unbridled curiosity. Of course, we all know what happened to the curious cat... :D;)

I would buy it if it was released, though. Just out of sheer, unbridled curiosity. Of course, we all know what happened to the curious cat... :D;)

Ya,the White witch put it n her cauldron and KABOOM!!! Gone! :pac:

Ya,the White witch put it n her cauldron and KABOOM!!! Gone! :pac:

:pac: :pac:

:D

cat_cauldron400x300.jpg

cat_cauldron400x300.jpg

:) Hold on..Is that... the WHITE WITCH peekin out of da cauldron ? ? ? christ,shes let herself go

:p

Do you think it's true that she remembers people who visited her before, even it has been years and years since their last visit?

I ask this because a woman I know was telling me how approximately 20 years had lapsed between one visit and the other to her, yet (allegedly) Helen remembered her immediately the second time round. She was reeling off various details from seeing her (woman I know) before, which was a complete surprise. I don't think there had been anything especially remarkable about the previous visit to have imprinted itself so strongly in Helen's memory.

Well, if this is true the White Witch must have the memory of an elephant!

Do you think it's true that she remembers people who visited her before, even it has been years and years since their last visit?

I ask this because a woman I know was telling me how approximately 20 years had lapsed between one visit and the other to her, yet (allegedly) Helen remembered her immediately the second time round. She was reeling off various details from seeing her (woman I know) before, which was a complete surprise. I don't think there had been anything especially remarkable about the previous visit to have imprinted itself so strongly in Helen's memory.

Well, if this is true the White Witch must have the memory of an elephant!

yeah and she seems 2 have da psychic ability of an elephant as well,hee hee :P

maybe some people just stick n other people's minds for whatevr reason ? U just never know like

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 vercork

hi

can anyone give me the white witch helen barret phone number

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭Sinall

The following really made me laugh.. :pac: It's very good! It's from someone's blog..

05 April 2007

White Witch

I'm practically falling asleep as I write this (with the keyboard exerting a kind of magnetic attraction on my head), so I'll be brief..

A chronology of my life according to Helen Barrett:

Well firstly, apparently my wrinkly palms are a result of the fact that I'm a very old soul (as opposed to any dirty jokes you wish to haul out of their worn and weathered cases)! I'm also psychic - as signified by a cross on my left palm! I'm so old though, that this is my last time in this life - last roll of the dice so to speak. I don't really mind though, given that I've drowned in previous lives and the fact that I'm not due to pop my clogs 'til I'm 84 anyway.

So there's this guy... with whom I shall form a deep bond/connection with at 23. At 25 he'll propose (possibly on my birthday), house at 26, married at 27 and babba at 28. How...common or garden. Sigh. However, this baby shall be a boy and will grow up to be famous. There's also a connection with him and military/sporting medals! Two years later are twin girls, followed by a girl, a boy and another boy - all at varying intervals...'cept I probably wont have all these kids because I'll prob. need sections. Helen's confident that they'll come back as grandkids.

But who's the guy? Well I'm glad you asked! Because I'm not going to tell you! Not here anyway...Ask me in person though, you'll laugh if I do decide to tell you... All she showed me were his initials, but it's gas:) Who elso though..? At 35, I'm going to be tempted by someone returning into my life with the initial 'G' (is that a bell you hear ringing?). If I succumb to the affair, it'll break my heart and my marriage..It's going to be a 'major decision' apparently. Not much of a decision from where I'm standing... Other initials in my hand include an M with a star inside it (indicating celebrity). Or W depending on your point of view...

What else...erm... oh ya, I'm going to have a dog and a horse, live in a large house on a hill and retire at 60. I'm going to travel loads and I've an inordinate amount of luck coming my way. I should return to Ireland eventually though..

And before you mount your high horse in preparation of deriding all of this - back off; I never said I believed any of it. Anyway, I'm getting a real horse. So there. WOOHOO!

P.S. Apparently men perceive me as beng innocent.

P.P.S. I'll post about Dublin sometime when I'm feeling a little more lucid... Did I mention ELECTRIC PICNIC? No? I will do... Fair warning...

Posted by Fomma at 23:41 icon18_edit_allbkg.gif
    Labels: Cob-h

1 comments:

Anthony Whelan said... I do perceive you as innocent. I'm not a fortune teller though. How much she charge you?
    08 April 2007 00:34 icon_delete13.gif

I went to see her 9 years ago and that is almost exactly what she said to me! Am 28 now and none of the things have happened yet.

Some things she told me I thought were very accurate. Others a bit bizarre.

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Jenosul

LCDeelite that's strange I was also told by the white witch that i will meet a M he'll propose (possibly on my birthday), Then a big house, married at 27 and baby at 31 How...common or garden. Sigh. However, this baby shall be a boy and will grow up to be famous. There's also a connection with him and military/sporting medals! Two years later are twin girls, followed by a girl, a boy and another boy - all at varying intervals...'cept I probably wont have all these kids because I'll prob. need sections. Helen's confident that they'll come back as grandkids.
    Hmmmmm sounds Strangely Familiar dont you think....

• Registered Users Posts: 8,204 ✭✭✭partyguinness

Jenosul wrote: »
    LCDeelite that's strange I was also told by the white witch that i will meet a M he'll propose (possibly on my birthday), Then a big house, married at 27 and baby at 31 How...common or garden. Sigh. However, this baby shall be a boy and will grow up to be famous. There's also a connection with him and military/sporting medals! Two years later are twin girls, followed by a girl, a boy and another boy - all at varying intervals...'cept I probably wont have all these kids because I'll prob. need sections. Helen's confident that they'll come back as grandkids.

I was told the exact same thing last April...me smells a rat. At least she was only €25.00.

Jenosul wrote: »

Christ, it needs to be said in plain terms... THE WHITE WITCH IS FULL OF SH!T! Seriously. All of the feedback from people on here, or the feedback uncovered elsewhere and added here, is confirmation of my initial suspicions regarding her. This thread should also serve as a 20081203_045red-flag-on-grey_w.jpg red flag for any poor soul scavenging for this silly woman's phone number in anticipation of a visit and the subsequent provision of money for being told recycled bullsh!t!

Jenosul, I've lost count of the number of people I know (male and female) who have been told all this nonsense about...

a) living in a big house (the usual location she gives to people for this "big house" is either in Canada or simply near/by water).
    b) having famous sportsmen kids when in their 30s (never eventually famous female sportspeople, funnily enough), or eventually famous military sons.
    and
    c) getting married (not everybody wants to get married, in fairness, just like with the having children bullsh!t above).

She's also said to numerous (female) people that they'll require C-sections to wangle their way around multiple pregnancies and that, oh yes, fret not, the little f-ckers will come back as grandchildren! :pac:

What is it with the usual, dreadfully predictable sing-song about marriage, sports-minded (male) kids, big houses, and reincarnated once-upon-a-time-dead kids?? F-ck, Helen! Like, can you not think up some new verbal diarrhoea to dispense to the masses??! I could do a better fake-psychic job myself! :D

I was told the exact same thing last April...me smells a rat. At least she was only €25.00.

Yeah, partyguinness, she's been repeating the same sh!te to everyone over the last, like, 10 years, I reckon. Or can anyone (who isn't taking the p!ss) come forward and contradict the aforementioned?? I can only think of one possible exception to Helen being a complete joke..

I know a friend of my sister's who went to see Helen with her friends for a laugh (as you do) when they were about 15 y.o. They went on the hop from school for the day and headed off down to Cobh for a bit of entertainment instead. My sister's friend (whom I know vaguely well) was told by Helen at the time that she would move to Scotland permanently at 21, meet her future husband there when she was aged 22, whose initials would be 'D McK', and that she would have a female kid (with him, obv.) at the age of 24. She told my sister all of these 'predictions' when they were all at school the following day and yapping about where they had been and what the W.W. had said, etc.

Well, cut to seven years later and beyond, and all of those predictions began to unfold/have fully manifested. I know you could argue that it was the 'power of suggestion' at work that prompted her to do all of those things, but it just so happens that she's now very happy in life regardless of all that.

It would have been around 1997 when this friend of my sister's saw Helen, btw...

The W.W. has gone to sh!t ever since, evidently...

I gave Belen Harrett €20, haw haw haw. :pac: :D Why anyone hasnt done a fly-on-the-wall documentary on the White Witch yet is beyond me. Itd be gas.

Sinall wrote: »
    I went to see her 9 years ago and that is almost exactly what she said to me! Am 28 now and none of the things have happened yet.

Some things she told me I thought were very accurate. Others a bit bizarre.

Sinall, what sorta things did she tell u (w/o goin into too much detail) that u thought were "very accurate"? Im curious. Honestly,she didnt tell me or my gf at the time anythin that we thought was accurate, but Id be interested 2 hear the general sort of non-cold-reading-garnered stuff she told u.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Blackwater

Hi theu there,

Have been to Helen several times years ago, thought initally she was good but been to much better since...found two great readers in Cork can give you their no.s if ye want to email me. One lady reads tarot and spirit cards if you want then. Very accurate and good value for money
    livingquarterslq@yahoo.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 seanie2009

Hi,

Could you please send it on to me also. By the way did you find her any good?

• Advertisement

seanie2009 wrote: »
    Hi,

Could you please send it on to me also. By the way did you find her any good?

seanie which number are you looking for? The White Witch's one or the other two readers' numbers Blackwater was recommending?

Advertisement