Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Happy towel day

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,583 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

me goes *yAWNing*

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Towels get their own day? Jesus that's stupid.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

if jesus can have a few days to himself then why not the towel?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Calm down you hoopy frood.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

Moved from After Hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Rabies wrote: »
    if jesus can have a few days to himself then why not the towel?

Until I see renaissance artwork of a towel hanging from a cross or a towel is elected President of America towels get nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭Bubblefett

phasers wrote: »
    Until I see renaissance artwork of a towel hanging from a cross or a towel is elected President of America towels get nothing.

Poor towels :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭JJ

Hey does anybody know where you can buy a Hitchhikers souvenier/collectable towel, possibly a small one. I was looking around and found a German website that sells one but it's a large one that costs over €30. I've searched around but can't find any.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

I was looking for one last year for a 42nd birthday present but I couldn't find one anywhere. I ended up getting one embroidered. Can't remember where though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭JJ

Actually, I found a "42" towel at thinkgeek.com after I posted above. I got stung on the import duty though. That's the last time I'll order something from the US for a while. However, I did get it in time for Towel Day.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,007 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Happy Towel Day!

Advertisement