Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Hello Mayo...

• 06-10-2002 11:33pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 1,846 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I don't suppose there's anyone from Castlebar that wants to let me (19, male, from Dublin...decent chap) (edit) and a friend (/edit) stay over on Friday night...(11th October) after the Christy Moore gig at the TF Royal theatre.

Lol, no no I'm not clinically insane....really! Just a bit of a Christy Moore fan(atic).

Cheers...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭leeroybrown

I havn't been up that direction in a long time, but since when does anyone refer to the TF as the "TF Royal theatre"?

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

they renovated the kip there last year, no harm!:p & renamed it

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

NO WAY! Christy's playing in the TF? I paid a bloody fortune to go see him this year in Dublin thinking there'd be no way he'd tour small crappy places anymore.

It amazes me that the man can sell out the Point for 2 weeks solid (if he wanted to), but he still comes to small places like Castlebar. Fair play.

Anyway Michael, have a look at www.castlebar.ie and then look for B&B's on that - they're not very expensive in Castlebar. There's 4 or 5 within 5 mins of the TF that are Bord Fáilte approved etc.

Enjoy the show - I did!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭Acidflash

The Rose Garden or The Green Bay B&B (think it's called the green bay) , both of them are side by side directly across from the library. They are only about a 3 minute walk from the TF.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

Both right beside the cop shop too so be careful going home :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 1,846 Mod ✭✭✭✭Michael Collins

Thanks very much guys, I don't know why I didn't think of a B&B...
    NO WAY! Christy's playing in the TF? I paid a bloody fortune to go see him this year in Dublin thinking there'd be no way he'd tour small crappy places anymore.

Where did ya see him? I've seen him twice so far and still the man amazes me, he puts on some live show. I went to see him at the National Stadium in July and Vicar street in February. Right in front of him in Vicar street, it was kinda scary as the place fairly small.

Thanks again

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

National Stadium this year - I think it was the start of August.

Great show with Donal Luney and Declan Sinnott.

Most enjoyable.

Advertisement