Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Star Trek Movie in IMAX!!! - In DUBLIN!!!

• 07-05-2009 8:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 stephend2006

I thought the Imax was closed in Dublin, it's now Cineworld

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

Why on earth is that on the eircom website? There hasn't been an imax here in years.

Really got my hopes up though. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

whats going on im confused

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,051 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Plus the link on the eircom page give a 'page not found' error. Bah humbug i say.

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭Irishtrekkie

''On Friday 8th May one of this year's most eagerly anticipated movies, JJ Abrams' "Star Trek", bursts onto our screens. And running from 7th May to 4th June there'll be no better place to catch this blockbusting sci-fi adventure than at the BFI IMAX!

"Star Trek" will be digitally re-mastered into the unparalleled image and sound quality of IMAX with crystal clear images, laser-aligned digital sound and maximized field of view.

This will be "Star Trek" as it's meant to be seen! And you can now pre-book for "Star Trek - The IMAX Experience" at www.bfi.org.uk/imax
    ''

this is about star trek been showen in the BFI IMAX, thats in london , not Dublin, see we have this problem that we dont actually have an Imax

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

''On Friday 8th May one of this year's most eagerly anticipated movies, JJ Abrams' "Star Trek", bursts onto our screens. And running from 7th May to 4th June there'll be no better place to catch this blockbusting sci-fi adventure than at the BFI IMAX!

"Star Trek" will be digitally re-mastered into the unparalleled image and sound quality of IMAX with crystal clear images, laser-aligned digital sound and maximized field of view.

This will be "Star Trek" as it's meant to be seen! And you can now pre-book for "Star Trek - The IMAX Experience" at www.bfi.org.uk/imax
    ''

this is about star trek been showen in the BFI IMAX, thats in london , not Dublin, see we have this problem that we dont actually have an Imax

ty

• Registered Users Posts: 4,173 ✭✭✭Spon Farmer

man, the headline really got my hopes up too:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭Penrose

Ron DMC wrote: »
    Why on earth is that on the eircom website? There hasn't been an imax here in years.

Really got my hopes up though. :(

Thats eircom for you, slow broadband, slow website.

Advertisement