Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

**Proposed NI/GB Colleges Beers/Beverages/Social Gatherings**

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭regob

Negative for next Friday....wedding in Dublin.

Should we abort?! :eek:

noooooooooooooooooooooooo meanie boots and mark give us a date that suits yous?????????????????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

Lol @ you addressing us like we're a proper couple!! We're both home this w/end, I'll pow wow with him and see what he says, assuming he doesn't log on here first.

Failing that I'll drop a bottle of Magners round yours regob and we'll call it even :cool:

Lol @ you addressing us like we're a proper couple!! We're both home this w/end, I'll pow wow with him and see what he says, assuming he doesn't log on here first.

Failing that I'll drop a bottle of Magners round yours regob and we'll call it even :cool:

lol sure get back to us

Ok post pow-wow neither of us can make it. Suggest we postpone til either post-exams or new semester. I'll fly in from wherever, and regob, surely they'll let you out on day release to attend? :)

Ok post pow-wow neither of us can make it. Suggest we postpone til either post-exams or new semester. I'll fly in from wherever, and regob, surely they'll let you out on day release to attend? :)

deal ill fly in aswell, it will be worth it.

on another topic, were you going meanie?

• Advertisement

East Africa for two months, then the USA for a little over a month for some catchups/thesis research. After that I'm UL bound (in theory). :eek:

East Africa for two months, then the USA for a little over a month for some catchups/thesis research. After that I'm UL bound (in theory). :eek:

is meanie plaaning to become dr meanie?

No comment :P

No comment :P

cmon, then ill put it this way, wat are you going to limerick to do?

ure traveling all round the place, derry, belfast now limerick

I was out and about in the sun in Stran for lunch earlier too! Didn't see you though. :cool:

Back on topic, shall we shelve the beers til the new semester?

• Advertisement

I was out and about in the sun in Stran for lunch earlier too! Didn't see you though. :cool:

Back on topic, shall we shelve the beers til the new semester?

u actually probable did, i ate in the house for lunch.

right one more date

saturday coming or sunday??????????

I can't, however where are GAAman, Markok84, Bottle of Smoke et al?

The silence is deafening.

pow wow wrote: »
    I can't, however where are GAAman, Markok84, Bottle of Smoke et al?

The silence is deafening.

have you changed your name again?

No, I'm someone else.

Yep.

Where are the other peeps anyway? No sense of community, 'tis so sad!

No, I'm someone else.

Yep.

check my sig, im trying

I know, points for effort. At this rate it'll be me and you with two bottles of Magners at The House some night!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

Ok my exams are 11th-16th May, don't think I'll have cash to go to belfast before that.

Sh*t they're closer than I thought.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

No, I'm someone else.

Yep.

Was offline for a few days moved into my own house :D and was without net connection until today. It doesnt look like this is gonna happen does it?
    Ok my exams are 11th-16th May, don't think I'll have cash to go to belfast before that.

Sh*t they're closer than I thought.

Same as man :eek:

wats with the negativity people it will happen

+10 points for optimism there regob. :(

• Advertisement

GAAman wrote: »
    Was offline for a few days moved into my own house :D and was without net connection until today. It doesnt look like this is gonna happen does it?

Same as man :eek:

What does the little lady think of her new abode?! No chance of her going missing I hope.

Thread stickied and renamed to include the interests of those non-drinkers amongst us :D I guess negotiations will be ongoing.

like the sticky being made

• Registered Users Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

What does the little lady think of her new abode?! No chance of her going missing I hope.

Thread stickied and renamed to include the interests of those non-drinkers amongst us :D I guess negotiations will be ongoing.

She was dora the explorer all the first day sniffin around and findin little hidey holes to sneak into she seems much happier as well (housemate was a wan*er)

Oh and its not negativity it just seems like it wont happen, prove me wrong folks and folkettes :)

GAAman wrote: »
    She was dora the explorer all the first day sniffin around and findin little hidey holes to sneak into she seems much happier as well (housemate was a wan*er)

Oh and its not negativity it just seems like it wont happen, prove me wrong folks and folkettes :)

it takes two to tango and all that malarky, ive tried so give me a date that suits you gaaman

We could always have it in Derry for you GAAman. Isn't that more convenient for Almighty Cushion? Regob's real home is only down the road, we can car pool the rest from B/fast and then we can all sleep at yours! :D

Awesome, I know.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,039 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

We could always have it in Derry for you GAAman. Isn't that more convenient for Almighty Cushion? Regob's real home is only down the road, we can car pool the rest from B/fast and then we can all sleep at yours! :D

Awesome, I know.
    SLUMBER PARTY!!!!!

As long as a bus goes from sligo to there, it doesn't really matter where it is for me.

SLUMBER PARTY!!!!!

As long as a bus goes from sligo to there, it doesn't really matter where it is for me.

this can work

almighty cushion you can get the bus that comes from galway into derry

but we need a date

i suspose first of all we need a date and to see if gaa man is ok with it.

wooohooooo ni/gb boards beers in derry

right lets get down to dates,

ill throw one out there 23rd may?????????? this date could be wrong, i mean that friday

SLUMBER PARTY!!!!!

Dude thanks to that I just had a moment of thinking of you in your pjs and got a little bit sick in my mouth :(

If you're anywhere near Mullaghmore I'd nearly come get you myself, almost surfing weather :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,039 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Dude thanks to that I just had a moment of thinking of you in your pjs and got a little bit sick in my mouth :(

Don't worry I sleep commando. :D
    If you're anywhere near Mullaghmore I'd nearly come get you myself, almost surfing weather :D

http://maps.google.com/

Driving directions to N4/Sligo Inner Relief Rd
    26.4 km – about 29 mins

Mullaghmore, Co. Sligo
    Republic of Ireland

1.Head southeast toward R2790.1 km
    2.Turn right at R2791.7 km
    3.Turn right to stay on R2792.5 km
    4.Turn right at N1521.2 km
    5.Continue on Bundoran Rd/N4 Continue to follow N4
    0.8 km

N4/Sligo Inner Relief Rd