Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hope Danielle doesnt die....

• 02-04-2009 9:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Its terrible, i cant believe it. Does she die? I hope not. It was brilliant acting by all. I know ill be glued in tomorrow night. It will be a WASTE is she is killed off. I was trying to find out on line if she was leaving the soap, but i cant find it officially anywhere...:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭Eyespy

Isn't she dead? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭boris232

Yep She is dead. Read somewhere that Ronnie turns to drugs to overcome the grief!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Westmeath Lass

Does she ? It was so sad ! Brilliant acting by all

• Registered Users Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭irish1967

watching it again now on BBC3... excellent episode.. enough storyline ammunition to keep several stories going on for months if not years!

• Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭Lorrs33

I nearly cried watching the episode, talk about pushing Ronnie over the edge. You'd think that by this point, she'd just give up. Why didn't they kill of that **** Archie instead??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,700 ✭✭✭✭holly1

Brilliant acting from Ronnie and I did cry.

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭merlie

It would be a shame if she did die especially after all that time and wanting her mothers love and care only for her to die in her mothers arms. I think its a rotten end if she does. I bet the BBC will be inundated with people complaining after the fact. I hope the storyline is changed if its a negative one. There is so much unhappiness in Walford someone has to have a chance at it and it should be Ronnie and Danielle.

Like the time they had to re write Sonia's storyline as to how she left the square because fans gave them grief about it. Well I hope its the same this time around. Hopefully

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭That Girl..

Oh my god i cried and cried and cried. It was soooo sad..

I really really hope Dannielle doesn't die even though she's supposed to?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭h8red

I watch Eastenders primarily because my girlfriend watches it. If she dies I won't watch it again. Terrible end to something that has been dragged out for so long. How could yer wan be doing more than 10 miles an hour down that lane? Was she Ayrton Senna reincarnate?

• Advertisement

Does anyone think that Eastenders will change the story line now coz there are soo many people complaining about it??

• Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭BeansMeansHynes

I dunno, I really hope they do change it.

Eastenders is really the one soap I watch anymore because I have gotten so sick of Corrie and Emmerdale in the last few years.

If she does die I am giving up watching this one too :(

If only there was some way we could contact the script writers??:confused:

How sad, but i really want Dannielle to live, i'm traumatised!!

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭HereticPrincess

I never cry at Eastenders & I did cry last night :rolleyes:

It was brilliant, I really didn't her to die either,
    but if you think about it, if she lives, they haven't got much to do with them both then, they'd have a tearful reunion and that would get an episode or two, but that'd be it kinda.

The probably preferred the more dramatic effect :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

As a person who doesnt normally like Eastenders, I have to say the episode last night was great. But everything the Eastenders staff write is far too predictable. And they always tend to try and make idiots of their viewers, like last nite. Show Danielle outside the church, church door opens (viewer expects it to be Danielle), and then it's that oul wan. Annoying.

But overall it was well acted, and very entertaining. Dunno how Max knocked back my favourite TV slapper.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭baldbear

http://www.petitiononline.com/DjonesEE/petition.html

Janine is a big slob. Thats 2 very sexy people she has killed. Damm you Janine damn you........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭donster79

When did Archie find out Danielle was Ronnie's daughter? Did he always know or did he find out after Dani came to the square?

Advertisement