Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Servicing Seat Leon

• 24-03-2009 12:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭

Hi Boardies.

Does anyone know a decent place to get a Seat Leon services, preferably in Dublin (southside if possible)

Cheers

:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭istabrac77

Actually anywhere decent to service a car in South Dublin?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,822 ✭✭✭✭EPM

Dont know about Dublin but use the search function and you're bound to throw something up:)

• Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭Jonny303

Try stretch a bit further down to wicklow to Newcastle Seat. Top class service

• Closed Accounts Posts: 679 ✭✭✭polyfusion

I'd recommend White Bishop Motors, they're Seat dealers, have brought my own and my Mums car there several times (Cordoba and Leon), and have found them to be thorough, and excellent at keeping me updated on how things are going.

However, I've been trying to get in contact with them all week, but their number is just ringing off the hook. Anyone heard anything about them recently, financial problems or anything?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭Sean Quagmire

polyfusion wrote: »
    I'd recommend White Bishop Motors, they're Seat dealers, have brought my own and my Mums car there several times (Cordoba and Leon), and have found them to be thorough, and excellent at keeping me updated on how things are going.

However, I've been trying to get in contact with them all week, but their number is just ringing off the hook. Anyone heard anything about them recently, financial problems or anything?

Are you taking the piss?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 679 ✭✭✭polyfusion

Are you taking the piss?

No, I wasn't - I'm new and just did a search and found the thread:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055505529&highlight=white+bishop

At least I wasn't wrong about their rep, reading the comments in there. Pity, I don't know any other good garages in Dublin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,822 ✭✭✭✭EPM

Are you taking the piss?

foot%20in%20mouth.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭Sean Quagmire

polyfusion wrote: »
    No, I wasn't - I'm new and just did a search and found the thread:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055505529&highlight=white+bishop

At least I wasn't wrong about their rep, reading the comments in there. Pity, I don't know any other good garages in Dublin.

ok my bad, just sounded a bit trollish..

Advertisement