Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Icecream in Clontarf

• 18-03-2009 5:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭

In anticipation of another days glorious sunshine tomorrow, can anyone recommend a good spot for getting whipped ice creams in Clontarf? :)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭Zatman

all depends what part of clontarf. Their is a shop down by the yacht way that sell ice cream

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭agrajag

Thanks Zatman, that's perfect, was looking for somewhere down by the water, striking distance of East Point :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 kev9652

beshoffs is good just across the road from the sea forget which part havent been tere in a while

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

A little late but...beside Casa Pasta there is a Chippy and they sell a lovely whipped cone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭Táck

yeah that chippy does nice cones alright, but its from one of the new fancy dancy machines, the older carpigiani machines make nicer cones but have to be cleaned daily.

i know, my dad use to be an ice cream man and my grandad use to have a serious amount of vans in dublin. my dad still has his machine in his shop but takes about 2 hours to clean every day so he said he said that he doenst hold out much faith in the weather so he's holding off on getting it working again

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9 MeowXyz

Just buy Ben & Jerry's.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

MeowXyz wrote: »
    Just buy Ben & Jerry's.
    It's not 'whipped'. The OP was fairly straight in what they required...whipped.

Advertisement