Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Wagamama Cork

• 10-03-2009 9:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Its about time I started giving back to this thread-:D
    See link below for "2 for 1" offer in Wagamamas Cork.
    Expires 16th March
    http://www.wagamama.ie/showvoucher/NjAy/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Bill-e

Nice one hammer!

I like to see Cork bargains on here as much as possible. Just had the 2 for 1 meal in Milanos yesterday. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

sweet thanks dude! I love wagama's buts its a bit exspensive so i don't go much, so this is awesome. Anyone know can u use a few in a group, eg 6 people 3 vouchers?

• Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭kgiller

Id say you can alright. If not just say that youre not with the other people, ye will all be sitting on the bench next to each other anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Bill-e

LoL It'll be like oh dear, what a co-inkydink.

Bill-e wrote: »
    LoL It'll be like oh dear, what a co-inkydink.

lol ya, "oh fancy meeting u here :)"

It says in the small print only one per couple per visit so i suppose u could still do that. It doesn't say one per group :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭wishbone

shellsom wrote: »
    Its about time I started giving back to this thread-:D
    See link below for "2 for 1" offer in Wagamamas Cork.
    Expires 16th March
    http://www.wagamama.ie/showvoucher/NjAy/

Is it only Cork? Reason being when you see the voucher, Cork stipulation is outside the bit you cut out ...so just curious...or maybe there's one for us Dubs??

suppafly wrote: »
    sweet thanks dude! I love wagama's buts its a bit exspensive so i don't go much, so this is awesome. Anyone know can u use a few in a group, eg 6 people 3 vouchers?
    there was a group of 11 of us for the Milanos 2 for 1 vouchers, they didn't have a problem with it..

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭Murilloinf

Hey, I just called the Dublin shop and the girl said dublin and cork should work together.. ! afterwards I told her the link and she said, should be allright!

Murilloinf wrote: »
    Hey, I just called the Dublin shop and the girl said dublin and cork should work together.. ! afterwards I told her the link and she said, should be allright!
    Tx a mill for doing that - excellent, I shall print le voucher! :D

Actually just read small print - hey it's worth a try at least!!

not valid with any other promotion - no cash alternative - voucher will be retained by wagamama - one voucher per couple per visit - not valid for kids meals, lunch special or eat out - only valid at wagamama cork - valid from 10-03-2009 to 16-03-2009

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭shnaek

The voucher looks so crap I wasn't sure it was real! I'll give it a go so.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭kgiller

Is this still working? Thinking of going in today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 992 ✭✭✭kcb

kgiller wrote: »

Let us know how you get on with the voucher

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

kgiller wrote: »

I doubt it, says it expires 16th March!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

They had a new batch out, used one last saturday for a resonable priced lunch for two.

MC :)

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

link for new batch?

share the love munstercycling :)

Advertisement