Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

what stereotype do u fit into?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭demakinz

i fit into the stereotype that think they dont fit into any stereotype

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

That's a good stereotype... It's like that picture of stairs that just keep going up... BUT THEY'RE NOT GOING UP MAAAAAAAN!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Are stairs going up, or going down? Or are they going anywhere at all?

Hmmm. If this thread is anything to go by, we are all going in many different directions, sometimes intersecting, sometimes going alone.

*begins slow clap*
    *notices no one else is clapping*
    *shuffles out of thread*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 861 ✭✭✭KeyLimePie

I'm wearing grey jogging pants and a green hoodie...BUT my haircut allows me to see out of only one eye !! =p

WHAT AM I!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,111 ✭✭✭Jesus Juice

KeyLimePie wrote: »
    I'm wearing grey jogging pants and a green hoodie...BUT my haircut allows me to see out of only one eye !! =p

WHAT AM I!
    An Emo wearing a Tracksuit.

Hahahaha, took the words out of my mouth!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 861 ✭✭✭KeyLimePie

to the naked eye............yes =p

but really i'm too poor for a haircut and our washing machine is broke ! :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

KeyLimePie wrote: »
    to the naked eye............yes =p

but really i'm too poor for a haircut and our washing machine is broke ! :)

I prefer Jesus Juice's answer :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭cocoa

let's just get one thing straight here. This is too poor for a haircut. Anyone who looks like an emo does not qualify.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 862 ✭✭✭cautioner

...Cousin It! :eek: That's amazing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭cocoa

cautioner wrote: »
    ...Cousin It! :eek: That's amazing.

*cries for days gone by*

bah, on my way back there again now... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭norwegianwood

i'm the nerdy type i suppose, if i was to give myself a sterotype...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,316 ✭✭✭Mycroft H

The type that dosnt really care where hes put..... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

An File wrote: »
    Are stairs going up, or going down? Or are they going anywhere at all?
    It depends upon your point of reference. Even so, there'd be a lot of unknowns I'd imagine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭BlueButterBean

everyday a new one:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 495 ✭✭tolteq

*adele* wrote: »
    You're calling me judgemental because I think its sounds stupid when people label themselves?

lol.

grumpy old man?!?!?!?!? - of 26?

I fit into the Super Witty,Loved by everyone stereotype. I can do no wrong.:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 469 ✭✭loveissucide

Antisocial indie fogey.

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭phic

Hmm I dunno, changes depending on my mood/occasion!
    Used to get called "emo" quite a lot, dunno about now!
    Have to say though, hanging out with the scene kids, wearing skinny jeans with 4 belts, too much eyeliner and choking in a cloud of hairspray, those were some of the best times I've had!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭Stev_o

phic wrote: »
    Hmm I dunno, changes depending on my mood/occasion!
    Used to get called "emo" quite a lot, dunno about now!
    Have to say though, hanging out with the scene kids, wearing skinny jeans with 4 belts, too much eyeliner and choking in a cloud of hairspray, those were some of the best times I've had!

Which one are you then

panther.jpg

:p

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭phic

Stev_o wrote: »
    Which one are you then

panther.jpg

Oh my, they all look so awesome I can't quite decide!Makes me quite nostalgic that picture!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 493 ✭✭thealltimelow

indie/emo dont no why ?

Stev_o wrote: »
    Which one are you then

panther.jpg

Gotta feel that Steel!
    The bassist(far right) is hilarious lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭well horse

Teenager-hating teenager. Arseholes with their stupid little social groups.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭ohthebaby

The so called 'clever one' who is apparently always too busy with her nose in a book to talk to anyone yet who regularly surprises people when they discover I am in fact normal and very sociable and like to get dressed up, go out...

I hate stereotypes.

I hate the way you get judged without the person having ever talked to you before.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

Been labelled:

-Townie(Live in the country, suppose I do have the townie 'look')
    -Knacker(Never been in a fight in me life, I was seen drinkin' a can by some auld lad)

I don't like stereotypin meself because me agus me mates are the 'cool' lads in my year, according to some. But when I say that it makes people seem like I think I am well cool.. Even though I don't:D

Been labelled:

-Townie(Live in the country, suppose I do have the townie 'look')
    -Knacker(Never been in a fight in me life, I was seen drinkin' a can by some auld lad)

I don't like stereotypin meself because me agus me mates are the 'cool' lads in my year, according to some. But when I say that it makes people seem like I think I am well cool.. Even though I don't:D
    Ah dont worry they were probably lying anyway so you've nothing to worry about!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

*adele* wrote: »
    Ha, I seriously don't think it's possible for someone to stereotype themselves without sounding like a tit.
    +1 For that. God people who stereotype themselves annoy me. Trying to fit into a mould whether that be scobe/knacker (the most annoying of all and the most prevalent where I live, ****ing tits), emo, "scene" kid or whatever. Can people just not decide to live their own life instead of living to be someone else? /rant

Oh wait, I'm not done, people who hoard into social groups is grand, a group of friends is fun. But groups where there are "leaders" who make all decisions just piss me off. /rant2

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭Bonkers_xOx

I'm an inbetweener.:p

I just like the programme....

Advertisement