Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which Star Trek kid would you be?

• 28-01-2009 2:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 325 ✭✭

I've been thinking of the main kids in Star Trek lately and wanted to know which one of these characters would you rather have been?
    There are 4 main characters that stand out from the rest. Wesley, Alexander, Jake, Nog.
    Each of them are the child of a single parent!! And each of them are Male. Where are the female teenagers? Strange.

Wesley: Very intelligent, Hot girl friends throughout the show, Questionably Gay!!

Alexander: Son of a great Klingon, Pain in the arse, Couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag!!

Jake: Very mature, Lived on an exciting space station, He was Boring!!

Nog: Unfortunately born short and ugly, No females in his life, Promising Starfleet career.

So if you had to pick one of these guys to be, who would it be? Consider the life they had on screen and what life they may have had after we last seen them.

I'm gonna go for Nog. I know his looks are an acquired taste but its proven that Ferengi's can get hot women in that time and age. Just look at what his dad got! And he had a good career in front of him. The other 3 were just lay abouts. Never happy with what they were given. I'll take my chances being Nog.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,186 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

You missed Naomi Wildman. Born into a strange world, a ship travelling home. I'd be like her. I'm a different gender, but she's like me.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 22,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Wesley: Very intelligent, Hot girl friends throughout the show, Questionably Gay!!
    Questionably? :rolleyes:
    IvySlayer wrote: »
    You missed Naomi Wildman. Born into a strange world, a ship travelling home. I'd be like her. I'm a different gender, but she's like me.
    You are an annoying little bitch with absolutly no point to your existense?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,176 ✭✭✭nyarlothothep

Most definitely, eloping with the traveller was very gay

What about Echeb, the borg Wesley on Voyager.

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭somuj

Wat bout that complete waste of space Kes? She was such a ~*&^%$$£

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 22,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

somuj wrote: »
    Wat bout that complete waste of space Kes? She was such a ~*&^%$$£
    Ya, but we were allowed to perv on Kes...not so much the others :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 325 ✭✭Derek Coleman

Ah I dont think Echeb or Naomi Wildman really count. They are absolute nobodies compared to the main 4.

And yet again they both come from a broken home! Well I dont know if Borg assimilation counts.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

i hated wesley the most, but given the choice it would be him for the simple reason he somehow managed to get a seat on the bridge of the flagship at a very young age, if you where him you wouldnt have to act like he does, say the ****e he comes out with or be anything like him besides his position.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Nog, since he's the only one who actually seemed to have a decent career in Star Fleet. Gets to pilot the Defiant to.

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭Irishtrekkie

Hedril.jpg

i would go for Hedril, just so i could grow up to be Kirsten Dunst

• Registered Users Posts: 3,712 ✭✭✭Rawr

Kiith wrote: »
    You are an annoying little bitch with absolutly no point to your existense?

Ha ha!! Ahh...I love it :D

*Seriously though...she's a terrible character

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Pride Fighter

Molly O'Brien, and I'm a bloke:pac::pac::pac:

Advertisement