Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Theatre recommendation

• 03-09-2002 6:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭

From the entertainment.ie review:
    Stolen Child

Stolen Child is a powerful, new Irish drama that confronts the reality of Ireland's abandonment of it's most vulnerable children. What begins as a personal odyssey for young Angela Tierney, adopted at birth, to discover her true family history, soon becomes an exploration of one of the darkest chapters in the recent history of modern Ireland. Runs from the 2nd September to 21st of September in The Andrews Lane Theatre.

more info at: http://www.entertainment.ie/highlight.asp?revid=2056

or at: http://www.calypso.ie/productions.asp?stolenchild (I wrote this one :) )

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

stolen.jpg

Ticket sales are up and time is running out to catch this highly acclaimed play which will be transferring to the Pavilion Theatre in Dun Laoghaire next week.

Now that I've seen it myself, I can recommend it even more. Basically, go see it.. it's excellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

Just found this thread !

Your critique of it ?

Roll on the theatre board.....

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

any chance that nice mr./mrs. lolth could move this thread to the Theatre forum now that it's been created?

Luvverly.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 10,339 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoLth

ta-daaaaaaaa......

Advertisement