Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Learning Hungarian

Options
  • 18-12-2008 12:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Does anyone know of either a good online Hungarian language programme, or somewhere in Dublin that teaches the language?

Best Wishes

Christa

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭steppen

cjohnson wrote: »
    Does anyone know of either a good online Hungarian language programme, or somewhere in Dublin that teaches the language?

Best Wishes

Christa

you can use pimsleur to learn the basics, but i would advise a private teacher, the grammatical cases are very difficult to master without the help of a native speaker

• Registered Users Posts: 2 mtunde

cjohnson wrote: »

Best Wishes

Christa

Hi Christa,

Sandford Language Institute is the only language school in Dublin, where you can learn Hungarian. I'm the Hungarian native teacher there, the Spring Term has just started, I think that the next one will only start in Sept-Oct 2009.

I could offer you private classes as another option. I could provide you with copies of the coursebook and listening material, as well.

Let me know what you think!

Regards,

Tunde
    mtunde@gmail.com

Advertisement