Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Why am I here?

Options
  • 11-12-2008 10:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭

Why I am not studying for my classical stuides exam tomorrow?
    Curse you, internet!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

It's an addiction,and you're hooked...Tough luck :)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

Ooh you do Classics? That was one of my favourite subjects in school! *feels old*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭blubloblu

In Euripides' Medea, do you agree with the statement that Medea is 'bad, but not mad'. Give reasons for your answer

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

I was hoping for a mad existential debate :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭Bijoux

I hear ya...I've a methods of maths physics exam on monday, and an anatomy practical, havent studied for either :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Fad wrote: »
    I was hoping for a mad existential debate :(

Somebody started a discussion on Nietzsche in the Tatoos/Piercings thread ;)

An Fhile wrote: »
    Somebody started a discussion on Nietzsche in the Tatoos/Piercings thread ;)

That was hoped for waaaaaaaaay before the tattoo thread started.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

That was hoped for waaaaaaaaay before the tattoo thread started.

Then start a new thread! :)
    The Great Teen Philosophy Thread, I can see it being successful!

Then start a new thread! :)
    The Great Teen Philosophy Thread, I can see it being successful!

Pfft you and your smart arse-ness, no I see why you are a mod :p

Pfft you and your smart arse-ness, no I see why you are a mod :p

Har-dee-har-har! :)

Back on topic, I should really be studying too. It's true what they say about getting what you wish for!

• Advertisement

Har-dee-har-har! :)

Back on topic, I should really be studying too. It's true what they say about getting what you wish for!

Yeah I was just about to ask that!

(That said I should be studying too Oh noes!)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭blubloblu

Based on my results, If this was the Leaving I would've got 505 points. I'm fairly delighted with that

Advertisement