Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Factory Balls

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭gramlab

Nice game.

Got to level twenty something and lost interest - too much thinking required.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Fun game alright, thought it was a bit easy though. The fish ball levels caught me for a little while.

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭genie_us

god the ones where you have to twist them around to get the 3 or 4 different colours wrecked my head!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

This was a fun diversion for twenty minutes at lunch time yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

That certainly killed a half hour, very cool game

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭JoeB-

Yeah, great fun alright, 30 levels, I just completed it on my very last ball.. he he I can't believe it, nearly gave up a few times.

The grass ones can be very difficult.

Advertisement