Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Good Quality Jigsaw Puzzles

Options
  • 22-10-2008 9:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭

I was wondering where would one find/buy interesting good quality jigsaw puzzles, that dont involved flowers, cottages and Austrian Castles.

Thanks for your info:D
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,108 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Argos have really good jigsaws called Wasgij. The picture on the box will be taken from a different perspective to the finished jigsaw, or the same picture in a different era. They're really fun to make up and there isn't a castle or flower in sight :)

Ravensburger also sell jigsaws online:

http://www.jigsawgallery.com/show.php?manufact=Ravensburger%20Jigsaws

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jobucks

The "Art & Hobby shop" do a great selection of Jigsaws and as far as I know you can shop online with them aswell. I'm sure they'd have a list of their stores on the website www.artnhobby.ie
    Hope this helps.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Funsterdelux

puzzles 1000+

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭rod flanders

Their personalised photo jigsaws look good.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,109 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

National Geographic do a line of personalised map puzzles.

You can also find their stuff in good toy stores. We have a puzzle of the sphinx. It's very different from the usual flowers and castles.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 jackymc

Pherekydes wrote: »
    National Geographic do a line of personalised map puzzles.

You can also find their stuff in good toy stores. We have a puzzle of the sphinx. It's very different from the usual flowers and castles.

Why don't you make your own photo puzzle on http://www.printerstudio.com? Then you can upload any photo that you want on it. I've made a few orders through them and it's good quality. Actually the same as you would get off the shelves.

Advertisement