Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Sudoku Club?

• 14-10-2008 7:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,856 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know of a Sudoku club in or around Dublin? I'm a final year psychology student and I'm interested in examining the deductive capacities of Sudoku players, novice and expert alike. Any help is greatly appreciated. I Hope the mods don't mind this, I checked the charter and didn't see any objection there.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,450 ✭✭✭Blisterman

It's about Puzzles, so you're perfectly fine asking that here.

I'm more curious to know what anyone would get out of joining a club where all you do is sudoku.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,856 ✭✭✭Valmont

Blisterman wrote: »
    I'm more curious to know what anyone would get out of joining a club where all you do is sudoku.

I'm just now realising the absurd nature of a Sudoku club:D Are there even any competitions or tournaments held? I'm basically looking for 20 "expert" sudoku players that could participate in my final year project. By expert I mean that they could solve a hard level newspaper puzzle quite easily. Thanks anyhow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭abitlonely

I doubt there are any clubs like that but there are probably groups on the net.
    I'm pretty good at them if that's any use.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Sparks43

ive heard of a few clubs for this but they never seem to get the numbers

:D:D

Advertisement