Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Kerry Katona

• 03-10-2008 11:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭

Kerry Katona is to go topless for a new TV show that follows her through cosmetic surgery.

Kerry Katona: Whole Again, filmed for MTV, sees the star undergoing breast reduction, augmentation and liposuction.

Katona is filmed topless during the consultation phase of the procedure, when her surgeon decides how best to alter her breasts. Cameras then film the surgery itself, as well as the subsequent recovery process.

"Following the birth of her fourth child in April, image conscious Kerry has been eager to regain her original popstar status of sexy, blonde bombshell," said MTV in a statement. "Never one to shy from controversy, Kerry invited MTV along to document the transformation."

The one-off special airs Sunday, October 26 on MTV One.

Is there anything she wont show on tv??????
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,639 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

So she's going for a reduction... then an augmentation.. for what???

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

I assume she is getting her natural breasts reduced, then getting false more firm breasts to replace what she has removed. Yeuch.

Shes a continuous car crash.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,973 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

It would be good tv, were they to remove the fat from inside her head.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,434 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Yeeuch... Trashy junky cow..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭flanzer

Next thing you know she'll be showing her husband the respect he deserves

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭maninblack

shes a fat mess at the moment, a little lipo cant hurt. why not go the whole way and maybe go for a jog now and again??

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

Some people will do anything for money

maninblack wrote: »
    shes a fat mess at the moment, a little lipo cant hurt. why not go the whole way and maybe go for a jog now and again??

Yeh, no offence intended, but she should get off her fat rubbery arse and get some excercise. Hard to believe she was once some kind of "kitten".

• Registered Users Posts: 9,555 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

JP Liz wrote: »
    Kerry has been eager to regain her original popstar status of sexy, blonde bombshell," said MTV in a statement
    I must have missed that particular meeting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭Beano

I must have missed that particular meeting.

in fairness to her she was pretty cute back in her kitten days.

• Advertisement

Beano wrote: »
    in fairness to her she was pretty cute back in her kitten days.

Didn't she used to hide at the back, in the semi-darkness, facing away from the camera?

I didn't know she was in Atomic Kitten until she left.:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 gordonsalive

Bless! Poor Kerry...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

PARANOID Kerry Katona has hired a team of private detectives to spy on her hubby—to make sure he’s not cheating on her with TWO of his old flames.

The £500-a-day investigators are watching Mark Croft’s former lovers Louise Oortwyn and Clare Bonello to discover if he’s seeing them in secret.

Ex-Atomic Kitten Kerry has also ordered the gumshoes to compile a DOSSIER on what Louise, 30, and Clare, 24, are WEARING—and if they have any BOYFRIENDS.

A source close to Kerry—now the face of supermarket chain Iceland—revealed: “She’s terrified Mark will get back with one of them.

“She’s had the girls watched late into the night to see if any other fellas are paying them a visit.

“Kerry thinks that if they have a regular boyfriend, Mark won't be able to get back with them.”

The snoops have been watching the girls, who both live in Warrington, Cheshire, for several weeks. After being made bankrupt over a £82,000 tax bill Kerry, 28, is particularly paranoid about Louise, who is mum to ex-cabbie Mark’s daughter Keeley, seven.

Although Kerry is still earning money, she fears that Mark, 38—named as the possible father of another ex-lover’s three-year-old son—will leave her and their two children go back to Louise.

Our source added: “She wants to know what Louise wears, her hairstyle, even how slim she is. She’s desperately insecure.”

Source News of the World

• Closed Accounts Posts: 303 ✭✭G&T

More news today,

Mark has a love child,not sure what age the child is though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,111 ✭✭✭peanuthead

Image conscious kerry

WTF??????

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

I don't know how the surgeons resisted the urge to keep on cutting.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭europerson

Is there anything she wont show on tv??????
    Talent? Taste? Decency? A reason for being famous?

Looks like Brian is going for full custody and after her performance on This Morning

http://showbiz.sky.com/brian-after-custody

I feel so sorry for those kids.

Who will take her kids with current husband Mark - him or his mother dont seem like good choices

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Kerry Katona fires PR man Clifford
    Wednesday, October 29 2008, 05:02 GMT

By Daniel Kilkelly, Entertainment Reporter

Kerry Katona has fired her PR man Max Clifford after he spoke about her problems in a magazine interview.

Clifford told Heat magazine that he was "worried" about the reality TV star after hearing that she has been "drinking more and more, earlier and earlier".

His comments followed Katona's controversial interview with This Morning, which saw her confronted by host Phillip Schofield over her slurred speech.

In a new statement, Clifford confirmed: "She has asked that I no longer represent her. Reluctantly I have agreed and I wish her all the health and happiness. I think the world of her and wish her every success."

Katona has claimed that prescription medication was to blame for her performance on This Morning. However, Clifford has said: "No-one I've spoken to in the media or the public believes that."

The former Atomic Kitten star recently claimed that Schofield displayed "ignorance and arrogance" during her appearance on the programme.

Worst move ever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

Repulsive. Not just her looks but everything about her. Can I ask a question. Why the f**k aren't social services on to her? Poor kids.

Source News of the World
    SKINT Kerry Katona is struggling to repay her £1MILLION mortgage and is sobbing to pals that she may lose her home.

But hubby Mark Croft—who she’s handed over control of her finances to—last week blew £20,000 of her dwindling cash on a Mini Cooper to add to their fleet of expensive motors.

The car-crazy cabbie even fitted it out with sporty extras so he could go RALLYING.

Meanwhile, the News of the World can reveal bankrupt alcoholic Kerry could face eviction if she fails to keep up her £5,000- a-month mortgage repayments.

The star—currently seen in the Iceland TV ads during I’m A Celebrity—told friends she could lose everything.

One said: “Kerry doesn’t know how on earth she is going to pay the bills. Two years ago she was raking in £2 million a year—but now she is barely earning a penny.

“If she doesn’t make the mortgage payments she will lose the house, it’s as simple as that. At the moment she’s keeping afloat and even continuing to pay Mark wages for looking after her finances and being her chauffeur.

“But instead of keeping it safe for their future he is just blowing it. He is like a kid, why would you buy yourself a Mini when your wife is in financial meltdown?

“She has already been declared bankrupt and now they could lose the roof from over their heads.”

Mum-of-four Kerry, 28, is set to lose her £250,000 Iceland ad deal following complaints from shoppers who saw her stumble through a TV chat on This Morning.

At first she denied drugs or booze were to blame—but later admitted she was battling an alcohol problem after we revealed she’d been on a binge the night before.

She has already lost a lucrative magazine column—and her £160,000 deal to film alongside Mark in fly-on-the-wall show Crazy In Love has also been shelved.

Worse still, ex-hubby Brian is fighting for custody of their daughters Molly, seven, and Lilly Sue, five, which would axe Kerry’s hefty maintenance payments. The star’s woes have been worsened by the credit crunch.

Just 16 months ago she could have sold her home and afforded to buy a more modest house outright. But now she is facing negative equity — where a property is worth less than what’s owed on it.

Kerry, declared bankrupt in August over an unpaid tax bill, bought the five-bedroom house at Wilmslow, Cheshire, in her name two years ago for £1,225,000.

Experts reckon within a year its sale price could dive so far it would leave her owing £5,000 just to pay off the mortgage.

Despite the crisis, 38-year-old Mark still seems intent on spending. Our source said: “It seems stupid to be splashing out on luxuries when your wife is in utter chaos.

“She has barely any savings left and once they’re gone she won’t be able to pay the mortgage.

“She has stripped off for a mag just to make some cash. But she can only do that a couple of times and the money won’t be enough to stop her from sinking.”

MARK CROFT was driving around in an elderly Vauxhall Vectra minicab worth £1,000 when he met Kerry.

But in the next two and a half years the couple splashed out £1.3MILLION on supercars and racy bikes. Many were soon off-loaded at hefty losses but so far Mark has had:

Two Range Rovers worth £100,000, two sporty BMWs (£80,000), a £30,000 Audi R8, two Ducati bikes at £11,000 each, four Porsche 911s (£330,000).

Two Mercs (£125,000), two Aston Martins (£220,00), a Lamborghini Gallardo (£135,000), a Ferrari 430 (£150,000), a £70,000 Porsche Cayenne and a £25,000 Chrysler Voyager to ferry the kids—later replaced by an £18,000 Kia Sedona. And now he’s got a £20,000 Mini rally car.

She needs to get her act together for her kids and get rid of that leech hubby Mark

WTF do they need all the cars for confused.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Whats Kerry Katona doing in celebrity and showbiz.
    All she is is a fat slag who is as common as muck (as me mammy says) . Jaysus if she is a celebrity then half the forum here should be up for oscars.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 alices_wonder

oh god that woman is a total mess. She needs to get rid of that creeeeeepy husband and stick with max clifford. I've seen her interviewed a few times and i didn't really see the cheeky lovable kerry everyone talks about i just saw a brain dead chav who seems to care about her kids but prefers money....very sad.

Apparently now Mark is suppose to be selling sex tapes of the couple :eek:

Must look like a display in a butcher's window. :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,589 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

I'd probably have a watch if it was going around. No doubt the headline will read 'coke fuelled romps'.

Advertisement