Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who plays: Dean Dowling in Fair City?

• 10-09-2008 12:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭askU

?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭askU

Michael sheehan. I found out. He's from Stradbally Co. Waterford!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 764 ✭✭✭xbox36016

i had him in my shop

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jobucks

xbox36016 wrote: »
    i had him in my shop

You HAD him in your shop, or you had him in your shop:rolleyes:

yes he was in my shop

• Registered Users Posts: 14,238 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Not your shop...Your Fathers shop..You are only 16 you dont own the shop

• Advertisement

yes you are rignt than thare

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭JaneyP

I love Dean! He's definately got that Dark, brooding thing goin' on! Bit of a turn off to find out he's really a bogger though! LOL! :p

Troy is kinda cute too, and with KD reported to be joining the show (I read it on a thread here), all of a sudden there is plenty of eye candy for us!!

The show has gone a little flat lately, after all the Terrance/Leo business. Although I am really looking forward to seeing how the Annette/McAleer one night stand pans out.

Also CANT WAIT for Niamh and Paul to get back together!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭MaeveD

Hee hee, I know Mike,
    I'll have to point him to this thread for a laugh :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭MaryCat!

I saw him today in Stephens Green shopping centre buying a Zumo Juice. He is sooo hot!

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭Meller

i'm hoping he'll appear back soon purely because then hopefully troy will too... not really a fan of dean tbh, but troy's greattt

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭askU

What do ye make of his acting?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Patch09'

AskU ARE YOU from waterford???? i saw him in stradbally a few times!!!!!!!:D:D;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭JaneyP

Patch09' wrote: »
    AskU ARE YOU from waterford???? i saw him in stradbally a few times!!!!!!!:D:D;)

Can you get his number for me??:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D. I wud luv to meet him! :P

He is one of my favourite characters on Fair City.

• god the last lad that played his character 10 years ago is about 20 years older then him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 BarbieBellex

god the last lad that played his character 10 years ago is about 20 years older then him.

Was he played by a different guy?? I didnt really follow the show 10 years ago but, my mum did and i cant remember him? I'm in love with him though! His teeth! My god!! I prefer his hair the way it is now than when its long. Ive tried a few times to add him on facebook, but he never accepts :( PMSL!!! Im not a stalker really! LOL!;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭Lana80

Will restrain myself by only saying I find him very hot. Sexy eyes

Advertisement