Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Looking for Student Accomodation

• 04-09-2002 9:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭

I'm in a bind. I can't get down to carlow to get a place proper so I
    I'm looking for a single room, I'm hoping someone knows of a room thats available. IM DESPERATE!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

You really should just hop on a bus or something. You're at nothing if you don't see the places in the flesh.

Drop into the college, find student services, and get their accommodation list.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

I know the sketch, Im not a first year but I dont have the luxury of day's off.If I take a day off I loose €100 at least. I live in Tipp so transport over is difficult

• Registered Users Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭flamegrill

I know of a room, stephen was in it last year. Nice clean house, but its out a bit. on the road in between Braun and Lapple. The estate is called "The Willows".

Cable TV, and all mod cons.

probably around 50 a month. Ill get back to you about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Im interested. Whats the walking distance from there to the college out of interest. I'm going up to carlow today actually the weather was poor today so we weren't called in. Do you have a Accomodation list?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

Originally posted by flamegrill
    I know of a room, stephen was in it last year. Nice clean house, but its out a bit. on the road in between Braun and Lapple. The estate is called "The Willows".

Cable TV, and all mod cons.

probably around 50 a month. Ill get back to you about it.

You mean that wasn't a converted hotpress?

and you made him pay?!?!??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

The room is small, but not too small :) It fitted me, bed, wardrobe and computer last year. Nice house, v comfortable - gas heating and all. It is a bit of a walk from the college though - but the carlow town link bus goes past the estate all day and its an easy cycle if you've got a bike.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭flamegrill

Its about a mile from the college maybe a mile and a half. As stephen said its a very very comfy house. The room is small, but grand and ample for anyones needs.

I still have to find out if its being let. :P

Advertisement