Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Reginal D. Hunter

• 02-09-2008 11:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,536 ✭✭✭

Seen him in Tullamore thursday night,hilarious man, he had me in tears a couple times. Anyone else there or seen him before?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 459 ✭✭b0bsquish

Ive seen him twice now in letterkenny, he is hilarious. On his first tour around he was pretty good (white women I think was what it was called) he was pretty funny, but felt his timing on some of the material was just off slightly (Maybe I caught him on a bad day) But second time around, no such bother, awesome from start to finish.Cant wait to catch him in the next few weeks!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,536 ✭✭✭Dolph Starbeam

He was very good last night, was getting pretty drunk drinking Tullamore Dew straight but was very good, i'd defo go see him again.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

good aul reg, one of the coolest muthaf*ckers on the stand up scene! and brilliantly funny too!

good aul reg, one of the coolest muthaf*ckers on the stand up scene! and brilliantly funny too!

pmsl after the show i went up for a photo with him and just to chat for a second and thats exactly what i said to him:)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

reg was talkin to a comedian friend of mine (mark hanratty) who said "did you hear tommy tiernan got in trouble for his maddie joke" and reg's responce was brilliant, he said:

how much money did they take outta tommy's bank account?
    none...none at all, so he didnt get in trouble, he got to the front of the newspaper....and that aint trouble for a comedian!! :pac:

LEGEND!

• Advertisement

Regs' Maddie joke was priceless, not directly at Maddie or anything but just let you think what you wanted, had me in tears. Along with his asshole joke, i've never laughed so hard. EVER!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

MOG7 wrote: »
    Along with his asshole joke, i've never laughed so hard. EVER!:)

Yeah that's a great one. Did he do his aeroplane seat gag and the mean streets of London? They were also quality when I saw him about 2 years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭RobbieBonham

Had the pleasure of supporting him in Derry last night. Only knew him by reputation, hadnt seen his stuff before. Absolutely genius stuff... laughed my socks off, and a lovely bloke too...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 themurt

Saw Reg Hunter in Tullamore last week and thought he was excellent! Though he seemed to loose his step a little at the 40 minute mark - maybe the booze was making him loose track of time. I really liked his point about people getting offended - "the word "comedy" on the door should've been a hint I was f*ckin jokin'" (or words to that effect) Brilliant! Would definately see again/recommend to a friend.

themurt wrote: »
    Saw Reg Hunter in Tullamore last week and thought he was excellent! Though he seemed to loose his step a little at the 40 minute mark - maybe the booze was making him loose track of time. I really liked his point about people getting offended - "the word "comedy" on the door should've been a hint I was f*ckin jokin'" (or words to that effect) Brilliant! Would definately see again/recommend to a friend.

Ye sure he must have had 5 or 6 Tooooool-amore Dews though...

• Advertisement

...he must have had 5 or 6 Tooooool-amore Dews though...

The young lad down the front fetching them for him - THAT'S kissing your arse Reg!

themurt wrote: »
    The young lad down the front fetching them for him - THAT'S kissing your arse Reg!

lol it was my mate that got it for, fecker has never even bought me a drink. Reg kept calling him cool breeze lol

lol it was my mate

Aha! I know where you were sitting so! I was the bloke he shook hands with when he was stalling for time trying to find the way out (too many Tooooolamore Dews, Cool Breeze!).

Hopefully they'll make a regular gig out of a Comedy Club at Fergies - the venue was perfect!

Yep, was a very good venue, alot better than comedies in the Bridge House anyways.

Advertisement