Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Monitor Repair

• 02-09-2002 9:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭

ok my lovely 17" kinda broke :(
    so i need to repair it.i know it's not the CRT tube that's blown,i've a suspision it's a loose wire and/oir broken curcitboard. where can i go to get a monitor repaired?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,939 ✭✭✭pclancy

01 842 8750. Tritek is the company's name, they repair monitors for us. Pretty Good. They're up beside the airport in Airways Ind Estate.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

how much?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,939 ✭✭✭pclancy

not sure exactly how much but they're very reasonable and will advise you of all costs if you give them a buzz. If its not economical to you to repair the monitor they wont do it and will only charge you labour and if they can fix it they wont charge you.

• Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭RopeDrink

Never mind repairs...
    Anyone aware of places that one may buy a brand spanking new monitor!?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭mayhem#

No need to go to Dublin, there's a guy doing monitor repairs in Galway.
    http://www.esatclear.ie/~cmr/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭Inspector Gadget

Originally posted by mayhem#
    No need to go to Dublin, there's a guy doing monitor repairs in Galway.
    http://www.esatclear.ie/~cmr/
    Nice to know, cheers for that s'ah.

Gadget

Advertisement