Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Beijing Olympic Games 2008

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,705 ✭✭✭fat-tony

rrpc wrote: »
    For those who still can't get a look at the shooting events, here's a site with streaming broadcasts that covers everything live and has highlights of the finals as well.

http://www.eurovisionsports.tv/olympics/

Internet Exploder users only :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭jwshooter

fat-tony wrote: »
    Internet Exploder users only :rolleyes:

thanks tony for the link

• Registered Users Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭Double Barrel

The NBC link worked for a little while but now all I get is "Sorry, the requested page is unavailable."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭rrpc

Maria Grozdeva didn't get her third gold medal this time. She went into the final in 5th place on 583 and stayed there.

The leader going into the final was the Mongolian Gundeqmaa Otryad with an equal Olympic record of 590 followed by Munkhbayar Dorjsuren of Germany on 587 and Chen Ying of China on 585.

Img214536916.jpg

Positions moved about in the top three during the final with the eventual winnner; Chen Ying scoring a massive 208.4 to set a new final Olympic record of 793.4. Both Otryad and Dorjsuren scored 202.2, giving them second and third places respectively. Overcoming a 5 point deficit to win was a remarkable feat, she scored: 10.2, 10.3, 10.8, 10.7, 10.5, 10.5, 10.7, 10.4, 10.8, 10.7, 9.9, 10.3, 10.8, 10.8, 10.7, 10.5, 10.0, 9.2, 10.3, 10.3.

Img214536917.jpg

Just from those photos and the coverage of the 50m pistol, it appears that the pistol range is largely if not completely indoors.

Scores were very spread out going into the final. First was 590 and eighth place was 582. Lowest score in qualifying was 558.

When we ran this event in Rathdrum, the highest score on the day was 527. I'm not suggesting that Alan Kelly wear drag and enter the Olympics, but just putting today's scores in the perspective of what we're achieving here.

The final will be shown again on BBC stream 5 at 09:30 this morning and also at 00:30 tomorrow on stream 4.

I was trying to do a bit of pistol identification from the stream on the eu broadcasting website.

So far I can say that 2nd and 3rd places were Walther SSP's, the first time I've actually seen these being used in an international. The other Chinese lady was using a Pardini as was the Thai competitor.

I still can't figure out what Chen Ying was using. It's certainly a grip loader and could be one of the older Hammerli's (a 208 or 215) or possibly an older Feinwekbau.

The others weren't visible on the stream so I've no idea what they were although there was a Morini CM22M used as a demonstration at the start of the broadcast.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,055 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

From the Games website:
    Shooting Day 5 Review: Historical breakthroughs still to wait

(BEIJING, August 13) -- If they had won a gold medal, both would have made history – the first ever Olympic gold for Mongolia or the first winner of three consecutive Olympic gold medals from the same shooting event.

However, Otryad Gundegmaa of Mongolia and Maria Grozdeva of Bulgaria were both unable to win gold. The Mongolian shooter who topped the qualification round with 590 in the Women's 25m Pistol, was a strong chance for gold. She had a three-point lead over German shooter Dorjsuren Munkhbayar, who came in second.

Maria Grozdeva, two-time Olympic gold medalist in the event at Sydney 2000 and Athens 2004, finished qualification in fifth with 583.

The pressure started to take its toll on the 30-year-old Otryad, who was sixth at both Sydney 2000 and Athens 2004. Eventual gold medalist Chen Ying of China cut Otryad's lead down bullet by bullet and finally scooped up the lead when a pistol malfunction halted the Mongolian's shooting.

Otryad gained her first Shooting silver medal and Mongolia's first medal of the 2008 Games with a final score of 792.2.

"Although it's a pity that I didn't get the gold medal I am still very happy," said Otryad after winning the silver medal.

Grozdeva finished the final ranked fifth with 786.6. She had the chance to be the first winner of three consecutive Olympic gold medals from the same shooting event. However, she never threatened today's medalists and regretted the mistakes that she made during precision shooting.

From the Games website:
    Shooting Day 6 Preview: Galkina and Igaly seek golden double

(BEIJING, August 13) -- Russia's Lioubov Galkina will tomorrow look for her second consecutive Olympic gold medal in the Women's 50m Rifle Three Positions. In Women's Skeet, Diana Igaly of Hungary will also look to reproduce the gold medal she won at Athens 2004.

Galkina has already made an appearance on the medals podium in Beijing after winning the first silver medal of the Games in the Women's 10m Air Rifle on August 9. The event was won by Katerina Emmons of the Czech Republic.

Galkina won the gold medal at Athens 2004 with 688.4 points, beating Italy's Valentina Turisini, who finished with 685.9. Turisini and Tatiana Goldobina of Russia, silver medalists at Sydney 2000 and Athens 2004, will be looking to move up a spot in Beijing.

Emmons will be seeking her second gold medal of the Beijing Games. Local favorite and World No. 2 Du Li of China will be keen for a medal after she finished a disappointing fifth in the Women's 10m Air Rifle.

World No. 1 Sonja Pfeilschifter of Germany is still searching for an elusive first Olympic medal. She failed to qualify for the final in the 10m Air Rifle - another event in which she was ranked first in the world.

Lidija Mihajlovic of Serbia and Jamie Beyerle of the United States, the third and fourth-ranked shooters in the world, are also in the field.

Diana Igaly of Hungary is the favorite for the Women's Skeet tomorrow. Igaly won gold at Athens 2004 and bronze at Sydney 2000. Another gold medal chance will be Zemfira Meftakhetdinova of Azerbaijan. Meftakhetdinova won a gold medal at Sydney 2000.

Athens 2004 silver medalist in the Women's Skeet, Wei Ning of China and Kimberly Rhode of the United States are also medal contenders.

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭bigred

I was trying to do a bit of pistol identification from the stream on the eu broadcasting website.

So far I can say that 2nd and 3rd places were Walther SSP's, the first time I've actually seen these being used in an international.

Dammit anyway. Now I'll have to buy one ;). Why couldn't they be €400 cheaper like the pardini? Man, this GAS will have me killed :D

jwshooter wrote: »
    thanks tony for the link

You should thank rrpc as he posted the link. I'm having a little go at him about the necessity of using the evil Micro**** browser. It doesn't work with Firefox:(

fat-tony wrote: »
    You should thank rrpc as he posted the link. I'm having a little go at him about the necessity of using the evil Micro**** browser. It doesn't work with Firefox:(

Not my fault :p I didn't design the website. You can go off with your tinfoil hat and make your statement against the mighty Microsoft whilst the rest of us watch the nice videos. :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 34 Valter

Another medal for the Emmons household, Silver, for the lady of the house! 50m rifle :D

Fair play Valter for staying up for this :)

Du Li from China was the winner with a 589 and 101.3 to set a new final olympic record of 690.3. Emmons followed with 586 and 101.7 to give 687.7 and Eglis Yaima Cruz from Cuba was third with 588 and 99.6 giving 687.6, a mere 0.1 behind Katerina Emmons.

Img214540514.jpg

Nobody broke the 590 mark which probably made it a bit easier for Emmons who hasn't broken that mark yet in her career, but considering her qualifying score for the Olympics was 582, there certainly was an improvement for her. Hubby has obviously been helping with the setup :D

Sonia Pfeilschifter must have had an absolute nightmare in qualifying, only scoring 578. As the holder of the world record of 594 set in 2006, this can only have been a complete meltdown. Terribly disappointing for her.

The final was very tight, these are the final placings and scores:

Name|Country|Qualifying|Final Score|Total
    Du Li|China|589|101.3|690.3
    Katerina Emmons|Czech Rep.|586|101.7|687.7
    Eglis Yaima Cruz|Cuba|588|99.6|687.6
    Lioubov Galkina|Russia|585|102.4|687.4
    Jamie Beyerle|USA|586|100.9|686.9
    Olga Dovgun|Kazakhstan|588|98.3|686.3
    Lidija Mihajlovic|Serbia|586|100.0|686.0
    Wu Liuxi|China|585|100.9|685.9

Barbara Lechner of Germany was 9th with a 582. I always feel sympathy for 9th place because it's one I'm familiar with. :D

Img214540375.jpg

The official site has three photos of Du Li shooting. two of them appear to be from the air rifle final, I'm not sure if the one above is actually from the final because they obviously rushed to get any photo up as quickly as possible :D

From the above it looks like she's using Eley Tenex.

Just watched the highlights of the final on the EBU site. Emmons uses the short barrelled Anschutz 2013 (stainless barrel and long extension) as does Jamie Beyerle of the USA, Beyerle's extension tube is very long indeed. It was also funny to see one of the competitors using the lid of an Eley Match box as a side blinder taped on with scotch tape :D

No airs and graces in this sport ;)

Emmons came from sixth to take second whereas Cruz dropped to third from second. In fact Emmons was fourth after the 9th shot and took the silver with her last shot.

Emmons has the rifle completely upright, no cant whatsoever in either the rifle or the sights. She really arches her back to get this to work, but it obviously does work for her. Du Li also seems to be very upright, though I didn't have a reference to check against (with Emmons I could compare her rifle with her stativ).

The finals hall is completely indoors. The Chinese are really going all out to make sure there's lots of new records.

From the Games website:
    Shooting Day 6 Review: Women shooters set final Olympic records, claim gold

Img214542496.jpg
    (L-R) Katerina Emmons, Du Li and Eglys Cruz. (Photo credit: Xinhua)
    Photo Gallery>>

(BEIJING, August 14) -- Du Li of China and Chiara Cainero of Italy set final Olympic records at the Beijing Shooting Range on Thursday, the final day of the Women's Shooting events.

Du Li set an Olympic final mark of 690.3 points in winning the Women's 50m Rifle Three Positions competition, despite getting off to a bad start with an 8.7 first shot.

She is the 11th athlete and the third woman to win two separate Olympic Shooting events, having also won the 10m Air Rifle at Athens 2004. Renata Mauer-Rozanska of Ploland was the last athlete to achieve this at Sydney 2000.

Katerina Emmons of the Czech Republic, who had upstaged Du in claiming the first gold of the Beijing Games in the 10m Air Rifle, took the silver medal with a final tally of 687.7, while Eglis Yaima Cruz of Cuba won bronze with a score of 687.6.

The defending Athens champion, Russian Lioubov Galkina, finished fourth with 687.4 points.

Germany's Sonja Pfeilschifter, ranked No. 1 in the world, finished 17th in the qualification and failed to make it into the final.

In the Women's Skeet final, held amidst a downpour, the crowd watched three separate shoot-offs in the final for the medal and fourth places.

Despite challenges posed by the weather, three shooters tied for first place, with Chiara Cainero of Italy, Kimberly Rhode of the United States and Christine Brinker of Germany all setting a final Olympic record with 93 hits.

Cainero won the shoot-off to take her first Olympic gold in this event.

Rhode, a two-time Olympic gold medalist in Double Trap, claimed the silver, winning the shoot-off (+2/2) over Brinker (+1/2). The bronze was Brinker's first Olympic medal.

Sutiya Jiewchaloemmit of Thailand, at 22, the youngest finalist, finished fifth, while Wei Ning of China, the Athens 2004 silver medalist, finished sixth with 91 hits.

Event favorites Svetlana Demina of Russia and Diana Igaly of Hungary (defending gold medalist) finished 12th and 13th, respectively.

From the Games website:
    Shooting Day 7 Preview: Emmons set to follow his wife's example

(BEIJING, August 14) -- The highlight of tomorrow's Shooting action will be the final of the Men's 50m Rifle Prone.

Matthew Emmons of the United States is a strong chance to win his second gold medal in the event, following on from his success at Athens 2004.

For inspiration, Emmons does not need to look any further than his wife Katerina, who has already won two medals at Beijing 2008 -- a gold medal in the Women's 10m Air Rifle and a silver medal in the Women's 50m Rifle Three Positions.

Emmons will be challenged by Australian Warren Potent, who equaled the World record for a final score at the Beijing World Cup in April 2008.

After winning bronze medals at Sydney 2000 and Athens 2004, Belarusian Sergei Martynov will be looking to up the ante and win gold.

The qualification round of the Men's 50m Rifle Prone will begin tomorrow at 9 a.m. local time (UTC/GMT +8), while the final will begin at 11:30 a.m. The top eight shooters from the qualification round advance to the final.

In addition to the Men's 50m Rifle Prone, the first qualification stages of both the Men's Skeet and the Men's 25m Rapid Fire Pistol will be held tomorrow.

There will be a total of four past gold medalists in the Men's Skeet: Italian Andrea Benelli (Athens 2004), Ukrainian Mykola Milchev (Sydney 2000), Italian Ennio Falco (Atlanta 1996) and German Axel Wegner (1988).

The only gold medalist from the previous five Games that will not be present will be China's Zhong Shan, the only woman to a win a shooting event that was open to both women and men. Women now have their own Skeet event, which was won by Italy's Chiara Cainero today.

The Men's 25m Rapid Fire Pistol promises to be a battle between two German shooters. Germany's Ralf Schumann will embark on his campaign to win a fourth Olympic gold medal in the event.

However, his compatriot Christian Reitz broke the world records for both the qualification and final scores at the Milan World Cup in May 2008. The 21-year-old Reitz will need to handle the pressure of shooting at the Olympics and not be outwitted by his experienced opponent, the 46-year-old Schumann.

A lot of the airgun matches have been caught and recorded and are available for download from here.

Some probably remember that last time round, Matt Emmons competed with a rifle that wasn't his own because someone took a screwdriver to the chamber of his anschutz a few weeks before the games. It seems that that kind of disgraceful and shameful conduct hasn't gone away. From the Telegraph:
    Beijing Olympics: Cheating accusation from Indian shooter Abhinav Bindra
    The Beijing Olympics has been hit by a fresh 'cheating' row after India's gold-medal winning shooter said that his gunsight had been tampered with before the final round of his event.
    By Peter Foster in Beijing
    Last Updated: 11:18AM BST 14 Aug 2008

abhinav-bindra-460_790549c.jpg
    Abhinav Bindra of India during his medal winning performance in the Men's 10m Air Rifle shooting Photo: AFP / GETTY

Abhinav Bindra, who became the first Indian to win an individual Olympic Gold earlier this week, said he had discovered the alteration as he practiced before the final of the 10m Air Rifle event which he went on to win.

Competitors are given three minutes of 'sighter' shots to zero in their sights before the competition officially begins and it was at this point that Bindhra, 25, discovered that someone had moved his rear sight.

Dr Amit Bhattacharjee, Abhinav's personal mental trainer said: "When Abhinav fired the first shot in the sighting time (practice time), it hit the target between the fourth and fifth rings.

"It is unthinkable of any shooter competing at this level to score 4.5 points. But he remained calm and corrected the angle (of his sight) and the end result is in front of you."

The Indian team authorities said that no official complaint had been made about the incident, since it is acknowledged to be the responsibility of the shooter to take proper care of his rifle.

Baljit Singh Sethi, India's deputy Chef-the-Mission who is also the secretary general of the National Rifle Association of India, said.

"Actually, you cannot blame anyone for it's your duty to take care of your gun. He was the only Indian to qualify, so there were shooters only from other countries in that room."

Bindra has recalled going to the toilet at the same time his German coach Gabriela Buehlmann went out for a cigarette, leaving the gun unattended. It was at this moment that the Indians suspect the rifle was tampered with.

The allegations of cheating come a day after the International Olympic Committee (IOC) was forced to answer allegations in the US media that three of China's gold-medal winning gymnastics team were underage.

According to Olympic regulations gymnasts must turn 16 by the end of an Olympic year, but several reports in the Chinese media appeared to refer three of the Chinese gymnasts as 13 and 14 as recently as a year ago.

Doubts have been cast over the ages of He Kexin, Jiang Yuyuan, and Yang Yilin who look considerably younger than their counterparts. Age is considered an advantage in gymnastics because younger girls are more flexible than older ones.

The victorious gymnasts who beat the USA to win team gold, were subjected to hostile questioning at their victory press conference, with journalists demanding to know if those under suspicion could 'remember their 15th birthdays'.

The IOC said that passports and other documentation provided by the Chinese authorities during the registration process 'proved' the athletes were old enough to compete, but suspicions continue to linger.

So far I can say that 2nd and 3rd places were Walther SSP's, the first time I've actually seen these being used in an international. The other Chinese lady was using a Pardini as was the Thai competitor.

I still can't figure out what Chen Ying was using. It's certainly a grip loader and could be one of the older Hammerli's (a 208 or 215) or possibly an older Feinwekbau.

The others weren't visible on the stream so I've no idea what they were although there was a Morini CM22M used as a demonstration at the start of the broadcast.

From a thread on this on Target Talk, it seems that Ying was using a chinese pistol that we don't see too much outside of China and which dates to the 1980s (Like Martinov in prone, sometimes the equipment that's best for the shooter isn't the equipment that's best for the pockets of the manufacturers!). It's their .22 take on the IZH series I'd guess - state manufactured explicitly for the purpose of the Games.

chen_ying_2_752.jpg

Also it seems that Otyrad has moved from an FWB AW93 over to the SSP only recently.

Yeah, I saw that thread. It's quite like an IZH being a grip loader though it appears to be less 'clunky' than the IZH.

Otryad's change to the SSP didn't seem to do her any harm although there was something of a snafu on her 3rd series. It didn't appear to be a malfunction becuase her pistol wasn't examined, it may have been a target or light failure.

There was something really strange happened because the shots on the audience view changed between her 2nd and 3rd shots and she was obviously put off by the failure becuase she attempted to fire a 5th shot even though her pistol was empty.

I've taken this from the ebu highlights, so I'm not sure if editing is to blame.

50m Prone Final

Ukraine's Artur Ayvazian took the Gold in the 50m Prone Final with a score of 702.7 (qual 599).
    Matt Emmons got the Silver with a 701.7 (qual 597).
    Warren Potent of Australia finished with the Bronze medal with a score of 700.5 (qual 595).

Here's the shot by shot scores for the first three (from the Games website). http://results.beijing2008.cn/WRM/ENG/INF/SH/C74A/SHM103101.shtml#SHM103101

1 1736 AYVAZIAN Artur UKR.gifUkraine 100 100 100 100 100 99 599 Final shots: 10.4 10.6 10.2 10.6 10.2 10.4 10.8 10.0 10.2 10.3 103.7 702.7

2 1760 EMMONS Matthew USA.gifUnited States 99 100 98 100 100 100 597 Final shots: 10.0 10.8 10.6 9.8 10.8 10.8 10.7 10.4 10.4 10.4 104.7 701.7

3 1028 POTENT Warren AUS.gifAustralia 99 99 99 99 99 100 595 Final shots: 10.3 10.6 10.6 10.3 10.4 10.7 10.5 10.8 10.6 10.7 105.5 700.5

• Advertisement

Well done Artur, Matt and Warren! I think Warren Potent is 48 years old, so who says you have to be young to win an Olympic medal.

Img214544234.jpg

Emmons is obviously on form, the prone rifle would be his second best event, he's usually better at 3P, in any case he's matched one of his wife's medals, all he has to do is get gold on Sunday :D

There were some really big names in that match:

Berg was 4th, Prikhodtchenko was 5th, Sauveplane 6th, Hirvi 7th and Martynov was 8th.

Other notables: Mchael Anti was 9th, Guy Starik 12th, Artem Khadjibekov 13th, Marco de Nicolo 15th, Jozef Gonci 16th, Rajmond Debevec 21st, Maik Eckhardt 24th, our friend Miroslav Varga was 29th and Marcel Buerge was 32nd.

All those scored 590 and above.

Jonathan Hammond of GB was 34th with a 589.

It's virtually impossible to overturn a two point deficit in a final at that level. Emmons did well to make up one point, but these guys just bang in good tens with every shot. Emmons could have come closer but had a 9.8 with his fourth shot whereas Ayvazian had nothing but tens.

Emmons has a very wide leg position when shooting prone. It almost looked uncomfortable. It seems to be an Emmons thing because Katerina also has a very wide stance when shooting standing.

First time I've heard of this happening in shooting:

BEIJING (AP) A North Korean shooter was stripped of his two medals and expelled from the Beijing Olympics along with a Vietnamese gymnast Friday after failing doping tests.

They are the second and third athletes caught doping in Beijing, where the IOC is conducting a record 4,500 drug tests.

The International Olympic Committee said shooter KIM Jong Su tested positive for propanolol after winning the silver medal in the 50-meter pistol and bronze in the 10-meter air pistol.

Propanolol is a banned betablocker, which can be used to prevent trembling in events such as shooting and archery. The bronze medal in the 10-meter event now goes to American shooter Jason Turner. In the 50-meter event, China's TAN Zongliang moves up to the silver and Russia's Vladimir Isakov is upgraded to the bronze.

IOC medical commission chairman Arne Ljungqvist said he considered Kim guilty of "a deliberate intake" of a banned substance because of propanolol's specific benefit for shooters. Kim could face a ban of up to two years from the international shooting federation.

IOC spokeswoman Giselle Davies said both athletes were kicked out of the games and had their accreditations revoked. Spanish cyclist Maria Isabel Moreno was kicked out of the games Monday after testing positive for EPO in a pre-competition check.

Good for Jason Turner and Vladimir Isakov. Just a pity that they didn't get the medal ceremony. Jason Turner had a shoot off in the Air Pistol for 4th place (sometimes referred to as the 'potato medal'). I'll bet he's glad now that he took it seriously!

And I'll bet Oleg Omelchuk is sorry he didn't! He also had a shoot off with Isakov and Isakov had a 9.1, Omelchuk had a 6.5!

Oops :o

Was just about to post that info on the failed dope test!

See Irish Times website : http://www.irishtimes.com/sports/other/2008/0815/1218747962974.html

Interestingly, so far the official site has no mention of it in the shooting section although the results have been amended

I don't think I've ever heard of that happening before, not to a medal-holder anyway. You hear odd cases here and there where people are hauled up for doping, but the only case I've heard of recently where the drug was a betablocker (the only drug for which an exception will not be granted in shooting) was an australian who'd been prescribed them for a heart condition.

Between this and Bindhra's sights being tampered with, it's a departure from the high standards we're used to :(

What with the sights?

See the earlier post above - Bindhra left his rifle in the prep area while nipping out to the toilet before the 10m Air Rifle Men's finals, and his coach chose that moment to nip out for a cigarette, and when Bindhra took his first practise shot in the warm-up area on returning, it was a 4.5 and he had to adjust his sights by a dozen or more clicks to get back to the bull - he's claiming that while he and his coach were out of the room, someone gave his sights a quick spin.

It's unusual in shooting because apart from the fact that betablockers are the only thing that could improve performance, the amount of training required to get to that level should have eliminated any tedency to shake in the first place.

The Korean was incredibly stupid to try it seeing as all medal winners are tested and since betablockers are tested for specifically.

Two Olympic medals is a very high price to pay for that stupidity.

• Advertisement

First qualifying round of the Mens Rapid Fire Pistol got under way this morning. Ralf Schumann has a bit of work to do if he wants to get in the final. Christian Reitz had a pretty good start and Leonid Ekimov had the best result so far. Scores aren't going to break any records I think.

Rank|Name|NOC|8 sec|6 sec|4 sec|Total
    1|EKIMOV Leonid|Russian Fed.|99|95|97|291
    2|PETRIV Oleksandr|Ukraine|96|99|94|289
    3|SANDERSON Keith|United States|97|98|94|289
    4|REITZ Christian|Germany|97|100|92|289
    5|PUPO Leuris|Cuba|96|97|95|288
    6|ZHANG Penghui|China|96|100|92|288
    7|SCHUMANN Ralf|Germany|97|99|92|288
    8|KLIMOV Alexei|Russian Fed.|99|99|90|288
    9|RAICEA Iulian|Romania|99|95|93|287
    10|BONDARUK Roman|Ukraine|96|94|96|286
    11|ALMEIDA Julio|Brazil|98|96|90|284
    12|LISOCONI Ghenadie|Rep. of Moldova|95|96|91|282
    13|WONG Fai|"Hong Kong, China"|96|97|89|282
    14|LIU Zhongsheng|China|96|95|90|281
    15|QUICK Bruce|Australia|94|97|89|280
    16|AMIR HASAN Hasli Izwan|Malaysia|96|95|88|279
    17|KUZMINS Afanasijs|Latvia|95|92|90|277
    18|PODHRASKY Martin|Czech Republic|92|98|86|276
    19|STRNAD Martin|Czech Republic|96|94|77|267

2nd qualifying round is in the morning followed by the final.

Advertisement