Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rate the best Psychic you know

• 26-03-2008 9:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭

Hi all,
    I've just had a Psychic/Medium reading and it was terrible. I thought I had done my research and picked a good one, but obviously not!

There are a few psychics I've heard about, in the Midland/Dublin area, could you give them a rating and we'll see who comes in best?

Based on what you know about them could you award >
    3 pts for past info - 3pts for present info - 3pts for future info = max points 9 :)
    • Billy Martin
      Mullingar Co West Meath-- Pts
    • Stefan de Gillian ----Mullingar Co WestMeath---Pts
    • Mother & Daughter -Temple bar Dublin
      Pts
    • Fiona Faery
      Ashbourne CO Meath
      Pts
    • Gareth Keogh
      Kells Co Meath
      pts
    • White Witch
      Clones Co Monaghan
      pts
    Any info greatfully accepted :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭celtic1888

dotcom13 wrote: »
    Hi all,
    I've just had a Psychic/Medium reading and it was terrible. I thought I had done my research and picked a good one, but obviously not!

There are a few psychics I've heard about, in the Midland/Dublin area, could you give them a rating and we'll see who comes in best?

3 pts for past info - 3pts for present info - 3pts for future info = max points 9 :)
    • Billy Martin
      Pts
    • Fiona Faery
      Ashbourne CO Meath
      Pts
    • Gareth Keogh
      Kells Co Meath
      pts
    • White Witch
      Clones Co Monaghan
      pts

only seen Billy out of the list but he has been the ONLY one that has been 110% correct with & i mean on everything....just to note im not your run of the mill clown who believes everything im told...ive judged Billy on future predictions (although his past & present are great too but we want to know about our future who wants to be told what they already know other then for connection) & out of the 4 times ive seen him hes gotten everything spot on & within his timeframes...a Definate 9 for me....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭dotcom13

Wow thats a great endorsment.. thank you :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭dotcom13

Hi thanks a mil for your reply.
    I've just been to Claire Crystal she came from England and attended a Navan hotel.
    Well I did not have much faith in this whole thing after my first and what I thought was my last reading, but, wow she really hit the nail on the head for me. She knew all about my character, history, work and wife.

I was with my wife and a friend. She did not ask any of us a question bar our name and just started talking. we sent in the friend nest who had a bad reading she thought, we all got it on recorded on CD and when she played it in the car on the way back we found it rather more accurate than first she thought.

Then my wife went in and we had loads of things in common that she told us both and all true.

We booked under one my wife's first name and said 3 were attending, so this lady had no prior knowledge of who we were at all.

I rate her 9.5 out of 10. just because I'm still awaiting a few things to happen to see if they are true. but past was spot on!!! :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 cagney

hi

intrigued by how well you have rated <name removed>-Ashbourne CO Meath , would anyone have a contact number for her pls to get a reading

That would be great !:)
    Cheers
    Carol :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 cagney

got number thanks .. she is on hols till Aug :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭blue42

cagney wrote: »
    got number thanks .. she is on hols till Aug :)

any chance you could pm the contact number too please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Newbie31

Could someone please pm me Fiona's no. too? I'd really appreciate it.

Thank you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Post reported as boards.ie does not publish private phone numbers.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

Yes, please do not post phone numbers here, phone numbers should be shared via PM.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 sor8927

HI I have been to both Billy and Stefan . Billy was very accurate but very quick with not too much detail out of both i think Stefan was the best i went to see him last year and was very detailed and clear about past and present details all very true so far! I have a ques for you Id like to go back to Stefan but lost his number would you have it??

Hi all,

• Billy Martin
      Pts
    • Fiona Faery
      Ashbourne CO Meath
      Pts
    • Gareth Keogh
      Kells Co Meath
      pts
    • White Witch
      Clones Co Monaghan
      pts

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭LCDeelite

sor8927 wrote: »
    HI I have been to both Billy and Stefan. Billy was very accurate but very quick with not too much detail out of both i think Stefan was the best..

I was epically underwhelmed by the reading I received from Billy Martin. I had read numerous accounts of his "amazing accuracy" and other such hyperbole summations, so I thought I'd venture out to see it all for myself. I went in with an open and relaxed state of mind, but Martin didn't subsequently state anything that resonated with me in any way. None of his 'predictions' have since came to materialisation either.

One other thing that I've noticed other posters haven't mentioned, is that Martin isn't a very nice person- at least in the 'professional' mode. One of my mates, who payed Martin a visit before, was irritated by his repeated referral to her as "pet" and "love" throughout the reading- despite her telling him her first name from the offing and correcting him once ("My name's Siobhan- not 'pet'").

Personally, I found the bloke to be cold, abrupt, with an air about him that said, "Christ, I have to read for yet another muppet. What a chore, when I could be vacuuming the car/house/whatever." Even though I thought the reading was sh!te nevertheless, I found that Martin skyrocketed through the reading. My mates said the same thing. Another of the mates was p!ssed off how, when he tried to say anything or just ask a question about something Martin had said, that Martin practically shut him up and talked to him very condescendingly in response.

So.. the conclusion is from the five of us that Billy Martin 'aint all he's been hyped up to be, and that <snip>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 villaman

Her name is Gina and she is based in the midlands. She is amazing....all the time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

They are all equally fake. So in that sense, they are all the best.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭magenta73

dlofnep wrote: »

have you been to see all of them, then?:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

Glad someone said it.

Glad someone said it.

have you gone to see them all too!:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭Tzetze

I saw this coming! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

magenta73 wrote: »
    have you gone to see them all too!:rolleyes:

Yes. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭Jack Sheehan

Not really the place for that.

Yes. :rolleyes:

Oh, I see,:rolleyes: so out of the 12 psychic's you SAW!!!!, you did'nt find any of them good, ok,mmmmmmmm,:cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭Wuggectumondo

LCDeelite wrote: »
    I was epically underwhelmed by the reading I received from Billy Martin. I had read numerous accounts of his "amazing accuracy" and other such hyperbole summations, so I thought I'd venture out to see it all for myself. I went in with an open and relaxed state of mind, but Martin didn't subsequently state anything that resonated with me in any way. None of his 'predictions' have since came to materialisation either.

One other thing that I've noticed other posters haven't mentioned, is that Martin isn't a very nice person- at least in the 'professional' mode. One of my mates, who payed Martin a visit before, was irritated by his repeated referral to her as "pet" and "love" throughout the reading- despite her telling him her first name from the offing and correcting him once ("My name's Siobhan- not 'pet'").

Personally, I found the bloke to be cold, abrupt, with an air about him that said, "Christ, I have to read for yet another muppet. What a chore, when I could be vacuuming the car/house/whatever." Even though I thought the reading was sh!te nevertheless, I found that Martin skyrocketed through the reading. My mates said the same thing. Another of the mates was p!ssed off how, when he tried to say anything or just ask a question about something Martin had said, that Martin practically shut him up and talked to him very condescendingly in response.

So.. the conclusion is from the five of us that Billy Martin 'aint all he's been hyped up to be, and that <snip>

Wow I'm so glad to find someone who feels the same as I do after the reading!!! I went in after hearing alot of hpye. My friend who went in the week before me got an almost identical reading!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭Wuggectumondo

Hi all,

• Billy Martin
      Pts
    • Fiona Faery
      Ashbourne CO Meath
      Pts
    • Gareth Keogh
      Kells Co Meath
      pts
    • White Witch
      Clones Co Monaghan
      pts

I've been to Michelle in Temple Bar, I think that's who you mean by Mother and Daughter. She was good- I liked her. I was unemployed and stressed and she said that I'll have a great job in February that will make me not want to move abroad- it happened.

You obviously have a very low opinion of people with a gift such as this. They are not fortune-tellers, but individuals with a capacity to look beyond the ordinary. Most people are born with 7 different types of intelligence, I believe that Gina has an 8th. Have you been to one by the way? Some are just chancers in it for the buck, but believe me, there are those that care about the person also.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 opheliastruth

could someone pm me the telephone number for fiona faery in ashbourne?

thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 sxcchristinem

can som1 plz plzz try to snd me the wite witch number coz i dnt no how to use dis site or msg ppl plzzzzzz:(:(:(:(:(

could someone pm me the telephone number for fiona faery in ashbourne?

thanks
    Heard Fiona Faery isn't very accurate from a friend. She recommended me to Gina years ago, and seriously,what this lady reads inside a 3-5 month timefame is just amaaaazing!!She used to workwith another well known psychic from kildare called Bernie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 opheliastruth

villaman wrote: »
    Heard Fiona Faery isn't very accurate from a friend. She recommended me to Gina years ago, and seriously,what this lady reads inside a 3-5 month timefame is just amaaaazing!!She used to workwith another well known psychic from kildare called Bernie.

do you have a number for Gina?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 DianaDors

have just joined the board and its full of info!!...hey Celtic, just been sussing out mediums to go to and came across Billy Martin, you seem to think he's the bizz, just wondering do you know anything about Stefan de gillan or conor o'donoghue??...having a **** life at the mo, am living in the midlands and would love to go to one, altho have booked billy but thats not till end of july so if any of the others were any good and available I'd go see them first...do you or would anyone have there numbers ????...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 DianaDors

do you have a number for Gina?
    :( hey ophelia, would you have the number for Gina and anymore info on her like how much and how good is she, what does she do, cards, medium??..could you pm her number pleasssse?:P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭ECOLOGICAL

hi have known and got great advice,readings and general guidance and saved my bacon on number of times ,no psychic is 100% but this lady was very close to it whenever i have called upon her assistance in last 3 years since i have known her worth getting in touch i reckon she is the best out there .

http://www.illuminatedguidance.com/index.htm

Advertisement