Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Zombie Pics go *here*

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Great Pic Duggy! (sorry to go Off topic!) where or how did you get that done?

Cheers, I used Photoshop. Grabbed the textures off a zombie pic and just mish-mashed it up around me head.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,661 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

livingdeadcatsneedtopidic0.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭Martron

thats funny. happen one night with a herd of deer once in the middle of the road. scared the **** out of me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭Martron

zombieduggylf9.jpg

sorry duggy it is zombie survival after all. ( and i do realise my artistic skills do not match yours)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

You'd expect me to do the same, Martron! No second thoughts!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,811 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

sotrue.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 My 2 Cents

:pac::pac::pac::pac::pac: :eek:

attack.png

• Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

I know his name is Rob Zombie...but he always struck me as one either way :D

2j2tf5v.jpg

zombie_outbreak.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Needs more hot zombie girls.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭Mweelrea

DansDemotivationalPoster5.jpg

funny-pictures-zombie-survival-kit-1cs.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,048 ✭✭✭SimpleSam06

Heres an old sig I banged together in the pre-zombeh forum days, anyone wants to use it feel free...

banner4go7.jpg

banner10da1.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Totally forgot about Ropedrink's Zombiedom forum. He used to do Zombie picktors for boardies, never got around to mine I don't think. :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,048 ✭✭✭SimpleSam06

And another doodle, bit big for a sig though...

zombbgoodcopyhc3.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 47 AStranger

zombieliamux0.jpg
    Me dressed up as a zombie for Halloween a few years back.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Chinese Mafia

[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/rowe_d/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-10.jpg[/IMG]zombie.jpg

reddit_zombie.jpg

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,661 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

http://flickr.com/photos/91396559@N00/1981400982
    great costume - NSFW of course

zombie_cat.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 40 dick101

zombie_ronald_mcdonald.jpg

Literalists.jpg

16podborka75bk5.jpg

RyanEstrada.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Needs more hot zombie girls.

tiles004co4.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭KoRn101

Here come the girls song playin in background..
    ZombieStrippers.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 GTFO. Jamie

heres 2 of a group of photos me and 2 friends made in the local park a few years ago for a school media project. These two don't really show a full zombie but they kind of fit the genre

zombie2006.jpg

zombie2018.jpg

zombies.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 466 ✭✭fizzynicenice

tiles004co4.jpg

Are they supposed to be the characters from the movie frankenhooker?
    Really look like it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Are they supposed to be the characters from the movie frankenhooker?
    Really look like it.

Nah, from the film Fido.

Advertisement