Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Urban Dead - Online Game

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭Martron

out of my range ha ha. you good bit out so. in a cemetry is that a guarenteed place to get revive. or is it only certain cemetries?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

Martron wrote: »
    out of my range ha ha. you good bit out so. in a cemetry is that a guarenteed place to get revive. or is it only certain cemetries?
    ive no idea. rotting fingers crossed

sure while you are on the dark side chomp into a few people. teach them the lesson you learned

nah, i hate being a zombie. ill just wait. and wait.
    or attack other zombies. hehehe

fair enough. can you still get xp point for being a zombie

• Advertisement

yeah,ya can indeed, and get zombie skills. but ive no interest

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭Sod'o swords

How can you miss a zombie with an axe so many times!?!?!?
    Out of about 100 ap I've only hit about 10 times!

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭irish_boy90

thats why i went militry.
    I just hit lv 3 and now my human has a 55% hit rate with his pistols.
    can upgrade it more but next i want to get more shotgun hits.
    its 30% now and since it hits 10 I have to get more with it ;)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

For those of you who have signed up to our group (its not that hard, just add the group to your profile! :)), please list below your username, level (click on your profile), and post a link to your profile too.

What we can do from here is agree a time every week where we are all online and coordinate a strategy for that duration. It will help keep us alive during a wave of zombie attacks (for those of you who have been playing it for a while know how nasty these get when 100 zeds are kicking the barricades down in a coordinated attack!)

We can also try focus our skills ensuring we have a constant supply of weapons, first aid and revive syringes.

a zombie just litterally broke into the ransom police station

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

faceman wrote: »
    For those of you who have signed up to our group (its not that hard, just add the group to your profile! :)), please list below your username, level (click on your profile), and post a link to your profile too.

What we can do from here is agree a time every week where we are all online and coordinate a strategy for that duration. It will help keep us alive during a wave of zombie attacks (for those of you who have been playing it for a while know how nasty these get when 100 zeds are kicking the barricades down in a coordinated attack!)

We can also try focus our skills ensuring we have a constant supply of weapons, first aid and revive syringes.

Human Chars only yeah faceman ?

Name: adamc13
    Level: 6
    Class: Civillian (Fireman)
    Usually Play: Very early mornings 5-6AM, every day

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Martron wrote: »
    a zombie just litterally broke into the ransom police station

I killed him and upped the barricades

martron24
    level 1 civilian
    basic firearm training
    79xp

currently in a junkyard in buttonville

http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1257481

Name - Irish boy90
    Level - 3
    Exp - 8

Skills- * Basic Firearms Training (Player gets +25% to hit with all firearms attacks.)
    o Pistol Training (An extra +25% to hit with a pistol.)

* Free Running (Can move between adjacent buildings without stepping outside.)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1279950

Class: Scientist

Level: 1
    XP: 4

Still not sure what I'm doing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Haven't a flamin' clue what I'm at, dead 3 times already. Stop shooting me I'm already laying on the floor dead, whats the point!:(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I was thinking the same...have been killed loads of times now, but i think im getting the hang of it now. Have some xp, and have managed to get a kill or two. Just try to get down to Buttonville (i think). Thats where i was ressed as a Zombie.

SON OF A B1tch!!!!
    i get revived and then some human kills me. goddam it all!!
    this is the fecker
    http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1196936

Getting the hang of it now. *pistol whips zombie* :pac: I wish it let me do that.

• Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭banjopaul

Heading towards buttonville, should get there in the next few days!

Class: Military
    Level: 1
    XP: 29
    Group: Boardsies
    Skills: * Free Running (Can move between adjacent buildings without stepping outside.)

• Advertisement

Anyone looking for a lot of zombies to lay into Molebank is absolutely crawling with them at the moment, just passed through there with my zom this morning.

Ok friends, word on the street is that the zom's are starting to mount their attacks on the different areas. Buttonville is usually one of the last to be hit

I recommend trying to do some levelling up and get the Free Running skill. Make your way to Ranson Police Department however you will need to enter 2 blocks north of it and move to Ranson from there as its heavily barricaded at the mo.

Im there at the mo

faceman wrote: »
    Ok friends, word on the street is that the zom's are starting to mount their attacks on the different areas. Buttonville is usually one of the last to be hit

I recommend trying to do some levelling up and get the Free Running skill. Make your way to Ranson Police Department however you will need to enter 2 blocks north of it and move to Ranson from there as its heavily barricaded at the mo.

Im there at the mo

I am going to keep battling where I am.
    Am getting a ton of exp and if things take a turn for the worst i can always fall back to ranson.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭Sod'o swords

Because it's taking so many ap to hit people I've kind of given up, it's really pissing me off, out of 40 attacks 1 hit.
    How can you miss a zombie standing still!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭Jack Sheehan

Hmm, I played this many yonks ago and I had two top level characters. Can't be arsed getting back into it.

im getting sick of this. i dont mind zombies, but humans killing me is annoying. and when im a zombie, killing me at a revive point. goddam it.

edit- im alive again.
    *im "wearing" two badges, one with boards.ie on it and one with "please revive if found dead*

• Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭banjopaul

Finally made it to The Fort! Any boardsies there?

You attack the zombie and miss.

*throws hands up in the air* :mad:

I'm in Dentonside at Edkins Auto Repair (Ruu1 is my nick). My alter-ego Ruu2, is in Ruddlebank at the Lawson Arms.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,620 ✭✭✭Roen

Was offline for about 4 days so couldn't check in on my little man. Got back and spent an entire 50 AP going for a walk, entering buildings and searching. And nothing happened.

Bloody hell I like the game and how it paces you; it is realistic in the sense that it doesn't guarantee incident at every turn.

But it could seriously do with a look at it's core engine. The aim of any game should be to be popular, there's no point in appealing to a half dozen hard core fans.
    Grumble.

• Advertisement

Theres supposedly zombies spreading south from Kinch heights so everyone in the Buttonville suburb would want to make sure they're inside.

There was a zom right outside Ranson PD earlier, which is unusual, usually i have to go further north to find them.

Advertisement