Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Urban Dead - Online Game

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Ran out of ap beside the fort building, forgot about it, now i'm infected and down to 7 hp....
    Inside the fort building now, please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!

I went looking for a hospital to get more first aid kits for you but i went the wrong way so i ran out of AP, i will try get some when i get more AP.

i will post some info on the boards group later on. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭irish_boy90

am in Daynes Alley Police Dept which is the fall back spot from the mall.
    Am looking forward to this am going to get me some indead.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭Martron

deise you in town now? i just left barret to go to fort to heal sod o swords.

i think it would be a good idea to put up your urban dead user names here as it would be handy to see when we stubble across each other
    My ones are
    Martron
    Martron82
    Martron24

irish boy90 - my human
    chris299 - my zombie. you won't meet him unless your in drakerstown.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Martron wrote: »
    i think it would be a good idea to put up your urban dead user names here as it would be handy to see when we stubble across each other
    My ones are
    Martron
    Martron82
    Martron24

The Faceman101

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

ac13 - Zombie
    adamc13 - Human

what is a zeerger. i have just been called one because i have 2 charecters.!!! anyway keep sending in the usernames.

also if anyone is interested right now there is a zombie outside bonning cinema in buttonville . he is down to 9hp i dont have the ap to finish him off

i busted into the NT in Stanbury Village yesterday.
    had like 10 loaded shotguns on me. killed 4 zombies :D

Theres a real party going on over here, just logged in and the zombies are in my spot. better fall back :(

Ok folks, if you go into your settings and type in "Boardsies" as your group, then we're almost there.

I also recommedn adding fellow boardsies to your contact list in the game and changing their colour so you can spot us easier.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Done and done.

yep did that. now can see a list of the same ppl in the group?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭Sod'o swords

Sod IRE - dead
    Sod Eire -Dead
    Sodire - dead
    Sodeire - almost dead.....

See i kept on forgetting to hide in doors, even when i did they were broken into.
    Also i wanted to check out all the classes.

where are you i might be able to get a first aid kit to you

you still in the fort building? i also see that if you stay in a cemetry the necrotech guys revive you . i could be wrong but thats what i did

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,620 ✭✭✭Roen

Keep missing everyone.
    I'm back at the Ranson Police Dept. Does everyone have a particular time of the day they're on?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

I just started as human necrotech guy, whats the easiest way to get exp?

joined the bords group.
    Sod'o swords I am impressed by now good you are at dieing.
    Maybe just focus on two of those accounts? double focus should double your survival chances.

I typed 'Boardsies' into that panel where it says to, but I'm not seeing anything different or any other options.
    Is that normal?

roen i am on now. mobile phones are down. what is ransom like. will i need free running to get in

• Advertisement

Loads of folk here, but I've just run out of AP :( No mobile signal here for me either.
    I won't be on til tomorrow at this time. Damn!

whats the barricades there like. will i need free running to get into it? i can bring my lads down now and start from there tomorrow

Well I don't have free running and could get in. It changes from time to time, you can build up the barricades so what was an ok building to get into could suddenly become a no go zone.

At the moment though, as of posting, you can get in.

grand i will head down now. i need to rearm anyways

yep i am there all stocked up .found loads!!! anyway was thinking buttonville quite empty of zombies i am going to start killing ppl to get xp points ha ha.

so i will be just ammo and zombie hunting tomorro. i am coming up to my first level up so whats the next best skill i have basic firearms so will free running be the next best?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭Sod'o swords

joined the bords group.
    Sod'o swords I am impressed by now good you are at dieing.
    Maybe just focus on two of those accounts? double focus should double your survival chances.

I only focus on the one accountm that's why they're dead.
    I was just messing about with different classes, got bored and left them in poorly barricaded buildings or outside.

just looking at the map. there is a mobile transmitter 3 east and 4 south (44,95) if anyone has spare ap and wants to go down and fix the mobile problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

damn. lack of checking the game has led to my zombification. :(

47,90 is a necrotec building they prob revive you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

Martron wrote: »
    47,90 is a necrotec building they prob revive you
    a cemetery
    [73, 67]
    crowbank.
    thats where i am