Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urban Dead - Online Game

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,620 ✭✭✭Roen

Just added you martron, at least if that's you in Bonning cinema. I'll log out so you can add me too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭Martron

yeah thats me in bonning cinema. whats your user name? whats the advantage of adding contacts? and i only had 1 move left due to ip restrictions so i will have to go back tomorrow. i will be still in bonning cinema. i will add you then.

this is getting cool. especially when boards getting a bit of teritory .

cheers faceman for the first aid kit.

The name's Deise, I'm an army medic.
    Once you have contacts added you can use a mobile phone to send romantic text messages to one another.

Roen wrote: »
    The name's Deise, I'm an army medic.
    Once you have contacts added you can use a mobile phone to send romantic text messages to one another.

just added you. all i need is a mobile phone ;)

ok i added you to martron 24 contacts list. i will stay in bonning cinema

• Advertisement

Just sent you a text message Martron.

got that message. this game getting better. we should start getting organised and see if we could take a building over . a haven for board.ie

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

feck it i forgot i ran out of AP to make it to safety earlier, hope im not dead!!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Shoite im a zombie!!! Oh well i have loads of XP to spend!

if you can get revived i can come mand meet you with first aid kit to get the infection

• Advertisement

pretty uneventful day. by the time i came across a zombie i had to find a hiding place. my other charecter is in a mall in pegton lots of good gear but he has free running skill and not firearm skill so it is nearly a waste to use the guns until then but i will start heading him down to buttonville tomoorrow

Someone randomly revived me so im human again!

where abouts are you?

i am in the lumbard arms in dartside. you will need to get a firstaid kit because i think your hit points will keep decreasing until you die again

Actually i will need a first aid kit too. Im on Sykes Grove in Kinch Heights.

here is a map
    http://map.aypok.co.uk/index.php?menu=goto

i am in the lumbard arms in dartside. its a bit of a trek. but i have a first aid kit

DONT COME OVER!!!!!! i only have one hit left due to the ip restrictions and i will have to refresh the screen to see you when you arrive. and then i will not have enough moves to heal you

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

I'll offer my first aid kits but I think I may be a bit far away for you. I'm in Gaye Towers in Shore Hills - Sykes Grove is 17 blocks east and 26 blocks south of Gaye Towers.

Cock this, i'm on my way back to Buttonville, that seems to be where all the fun is at. Its probably going to take at least two days worth of moving to get there though.

c - 13 wrote: »
    Cock this, i'm on my way back to Buttonville, that seems to be where all the fun is at. Its probably going to take at least two days worth of moving to get there though.

well i was thinkin i can scout around we could claim a building or 2 claim them as ours? offer revives etc protection. bit of luck zombies will get word then we can annihilate them too

• Advertisement

back in the bonning cinema. how you getting on faceman?

there is 3 of us in cinema now.

cinema not good idea to hold up in. never anything good to find in it

Martron wrote: »
    cinema not good idea to hold up in. never anything good to find in it

If we could take over a hospital and police station thats first aid kits and weaponry/ammo sorted. IIRC theres two of those very close by each other in Buttonville.

In Tapton at the moment myself. Ran out of AP before I could find shelter properly. :(

I was just looking there Wyke Hills would be a good place to hole up
    http://map.aypok.co.uk/index.php?suburb=96
    Hospital, Police Station and Fire station withing 6 blocks of each other, mall next door to loot for those of us with no mobiles and those with free running can move between all of them without moving outside at all.

right then i will head over to julie general hospital. see what its like.

ok 2 of my charecter are in julie hospital in Wyke hills. the other one is in kempsterbank and will be down tomorrow

Martron wrote: »
    back in the bonning cinema. how you getting on faceman?

there is 3 of us in cinema now.

Ive been waiting on the AP to get back to 50 then im going to get moving soon. thing is i havent stood up yet and ive got 0 HP so i suspect i will be re-zombiefied after taking a turn! :(

No you should be okay, my zombie got turned on me last night and it read as 0 HP when I was on the ground then went up to 25 as soon as I stood.

So at a loss of 1 HP per 1 AP used, that gives you a total of 12 moves. So you'd be best finding shelter and waiting for someone to get to you with a first aid kit.

Throw up your location when you get a safe house. Chances are ill pass it on the way down over the next day or so.

just to remind you that i am in julie hospital

Just made it into Julie General this morning. Tried raiding the mall next door for a mobile. No joy but I did come up with a generator instead. adamc13 for whoever wants to add.

• Advertisement

I made it safe to Ranson PD and some gent kindly healed. :)

Advertisement