Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Favourite Cat Quote

• 22-11-2007 8:21pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,358 Mod ✭✭✭✭

If i don't get 6 or 7 naps a day, i don't have enough energy for my main snooze...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭komodosp

Some might say I'm a pretty shallow guy, but a shallow guy with a great ass!

{Kryten: They've taken Mr. Rimmer... Sir! They've taken Mr. Rimmer!}
    Cat: Quick let's get out of here before they bring him back!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭1408

Its been a good day, Ive eaten 5 times, slept 6 times and made a lot of things mine. Tomorrow Im gonna see if I cant have sex with something!

• Registered Users Posts: 37 schiz0phren1c

to rimmer
    "then I gotta ask you the ultimate question...if you're God,why did you choose THAT face"

or "oooooh I'm so excited all SIX of my nipples are tingling!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭CountryJoe

Cat : All in all, 100% successful trip.
    Kryten : But sir, we lost Mr Rimmer.
    Cat : All in all, 100% successful trip.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭Bubblefett

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,529 ✭✭✭✭briany

Not so much a quote but in the episode "Back to Reality", when the woman asks "Which one of you is Dwayne Dibbley?" and the camera cuts to Cat staring off into space just before coming to the horrible realisation. Such a hilarious moment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,704 ✭✭✭G.K.

I wish I was someone else. Then I could kiss me!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭Odaise Gaelach

My favourite Cat quote/moment is in Gunmen of the Apocalypse, when Kryten is running out of town.

"This is a job for the Riviera Kid!" Da-la-la-lah!

Bang!
    Tink! (bucket)
    Bink! (wringer)
    Dink! (pulley)

And in the distance a sign falls on Kryten's head.

Advertisement