Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

For sale: crow caller

• 30-04-2008 12:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭

cass creek crow caller for sale. Bought for €75 rarely used and im letting it go for €50. (no haggling:))

Pm if interested. cheers lads

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,570 ✭✭✭Rovi

stevoman wrote: »
    Pm if interested. cheers lads
    Remember the Shooting/For Sale Charter everyone, keep all dealings on thread.
    1. All dealings on thread - the golden rule.
    If you are discovered to be engaging in off-thread dealing, your thread will be locked and you will be banned. If you make an offer via PM you will be banned. If you received an offer via PM and failed to notify the moderators, you will be banned. It's in every honest user's best interest to keep dealings on thread. It helps us weed out the people who try to rip you, and others, off.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭stevoman

Rovi wrote: »
    Remember the Shooting/For Sale Charter everyone, keep all dealings on thread.

Sorry, was not aware of that rule. Presumed it was the same as adverts.ie where they send PM's.

Sorry, was not aware of that rule. Presumed it was the same as adverts.ie where they send PM's.
    The General rules section of Adverts Rules (on which the Shooting For Sale Charter is based) would appear to disagree-
    1. All dealings on thread - the golden rule.
      All dealings, bargaining, offers, etc. must be kept on the thread. The only exception comes when the deal is made and personal information needs to be exchanged.
      If you can't get to a PC or your net connection is bad, tough, use the "Buy & Sell" magazine, not adverts.ie.
      If you are discovered to be engaging in off-thread dealing, your thread will be locked and you will be banned. If you make an offer via PM you will be banned. If you received an offer via PM and failed to notify the moderators, you will be banned. It's in every honest user's best interest to keep dealings on thread. It helps us weed out the people who try to rip you, and others, off.
      The ONLY exception to this is with high value items such as motor vehicles, where a viewing would need to be organised before a sale is agreed.

Christ i apolagised.. Im was just trying to sell a crow caller. Its not as if im gun running or anything.....:rolleyes:

Christ i apolagised.. Im was just trying to sell a crow caller. Its not as if im gun running or anything.....:rolleyes:
    I know, I was just pointing out that dealing by PM is against the Adverts.ie charter too. :D

Anyhow, good luck with the crow caller.

• Advertisement

its your for €45 seems your a laois man! :p

its your for €45 seems your a laois man! :p
    Thanks, but no thanks.

Erm... unless it can be used to attract other types of 'bird'???
    :D

i'l let you try it outside egans of a saturday night and you can see for yourself!:D

Unfortunately, I'd say it'd be more like a Hitchcock movie than a Lynx ad ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭Jonty

You'd get plenty of auld crows outside Egans on a Saturday nite:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement