Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Cz 527 kevlar varmint in .223 for sale

Options
  • 12-03-2008 8:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,793 ✭✭✭

This baby is going as well she's a CZ 527 in .223 the kevlar version with the medium to heavy barrel with a 1 in 9" twist, a beautiful rifle with a set trigger and millet steel mounts and a Nc Star 3-12X50 ill dot scope ( great foxing scope:D) she also comes with 4 mag.'s. so asking price is €950 the lot . my friend selling some thing exotic an I wan it;););) if your interested let me know.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

hey fish im interested just a couple of quetions for you,

have you had it from new?
    how much use has it had?
    and how long have you had it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,793 ✭✭✭fish slapped

hey fish im interested just a couple of quetions for you,

have you had it from new?
    how much use has it had?
    and how long have you had it?

Peter I have had it from new ,
    Theres about 600 rounds thru it and ive had it 2 years .
    its only used for foxing only taken to the range to check and maintain zero, again it like one of my babies and is well kept:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

Peter I have had it from new ,
    Theres about 600 rounds thru it and ive had it 2 years .
    its only used for foxing only taken to the range to check and maintain zero, again it like one of my babies and is well kept:)

where are you based fish??

im going to the states for a week and when i get back im gonna have a chat with my fao and see what the chances will be of getting it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 212 ✭✭monksavage

Have one a these myself. Would you sell any of the mags separately?

monksavage wrote: »
    Have one a these myself. Would you sell any of the mags separately?

No dont think so cause I'm still using them till its sold

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭Darr

Hi FS ,
    Is the .223 still for sale ?
    Rgds
    Darr

yeah Darr i'll pm you

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement