Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CSI: Can You Solve A Murder

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,088 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

That was quite enjoyable, thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 littlemizz

oooo pretty good! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 422 ✭✭RAFC

I really enjoyed that, thanks - I got the killer wrong though :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

Not bad actually :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,849 ✭✭✭Cianos

Pretty cool. I actually shut down the laptop without deciding who was the killer though! I was thinking about it for ages, went upstairs before going out, then shut down the comp without thinking. And I still don't know who to pick:( I don't want to go through the whole game again though.

I can tell you who I was really leaning towards though;
    I think it was Daniels wife (cant remember her name now). She had the motive of jealousy, and had reason for the double murder. when we interviewed her, she didnt seem upset at the fact that her husband had been missing. She could have sent a txt off Daniels phone quite easily, saying to meet her at the usual spot where she was planning on killing. She could have killed Daniel before hand, and driven the body to the lake in his car (the tyre tracks at the lake confirmed to be from his car). This would also give her enough time to kill the female victim at the lake. She then dumped Daniels body in the lake, and brought the female body back to the house and placed the body in the bath to make it look like it was her husband. The only thing I'm not sure about is the way the video shows a female going to the lake, then 10 minutes later a male. But this could have been someone else, as the video is declared as unreliable anyway. Also, the neighbour saw a woman (who she thought to be the victim) leave the house in the evening time. This could very well be the suspect exiting the house after dumping the body. There are other things that point to other people, but no other answer makes so much sense or answers so many questions imo

If I'm right, could someone please tell me!? Or if I'm wrong, please tell me as well (but don't tell me who the real killer is cuz I want to figure it out still!).

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 422 ✭✭RAFC

Cianos wrote: »
    Pretty cool. I actually shut down the laptop without deciding who was the killer though! I was thinking about it for ages, went upstairs before going out, then shut down the comp without thinking. And I still don't know who to pick:( I don't want to go through the whole game again though.

I can tell you who I was really leaning towards though;
    I think it was Daniels wife (cant remember her name now). She had the motive of jealousy, and had reason for the double murder. when we interviewed her, she didnt seem upset at the fact that her husband had been missing. She could have sent a txt off Daniels phone quite easily, saying to meet her at the usual spot where she was planning on killing. She could have killed Daniel before hand, and driven the body to the lake in his car (the tyre tracks at the lake confirmed to be from his car). This would also give her enough time to kill the female victim at the lake. She then dumped Daniels body in the lake, and brought the female body back to the house and placed the body in the bath to make it look like it was her husband. The only thing I'm not sure about is the way the video shows a female going to the lake, then 10 minutes later a male. But this could have been someone else, as the video is declared as unreliable anyway. Also, the neighbour saw a woman (who she thought to be the victim) leave the house in the evening time. This could very well be the suspect exiting the house after dumping the body. There are other things that point to other people, but no other answer makes so much sense or answers so many questions imo

If I'm right, could someone please tell me!? Or if I'm wrong, please tell me as well (but don't tell me who the real killer is cuz I want to figure it out still!).
    Crikey Cianos, you could get a job on CSI with that deduction, I'll put you out of your misery YES you are right.

By the way, how do you do those spoilers?????

• Registered Users Posts: 4,849 ✭✭✭Cianos

RAFC wrote: »
    Crikey Cianos, you could get a job on CSI with that deduction, I'll put you out of your misery YES you are right.

By the way, how do you do those spoilers?????

Brilliant :D

Thanks RAFC, if I had gotten it wrong it would have wrecked my head!

to do the spoilers, you type (without spaces) [ spoiler ] in here you put whatever you want to hide [ / spoiler ]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭doonothing

I can't believe i got that right... Well that was fun!
    I hope they make more!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭Aard

After reading all these glowing comments, I thought I was in for something better. I got it right in the end.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭doonothing

Aard wrote: »
    After reading all these glowing comments, I thought I was in for something better. I got it right in the end.

Ah it was pretty savage for an internet game! My heart was (less than pounding.. but y'know!) going 50, I loved it!

• Advertisement
Advertisement