Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Mohammed LOL

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

cartoon3.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭rocky25

:)suicidebombers.jpg:)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

I am the first ever irish person to visit this site. Just go down and see the counter.
    http://hamasat-qalb.blogspot.com/2007/07/blog-post.html
    Ireland are on 1 so far. God im proud of myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 992 ✭✭✭Eglinton

Plug wrote: »
    I am the first ever irish person to visit this site. Just go down and see the counter.
    http://hamasat-qalb.blogspot.com/2007/07/blog-post.html
    Ireland are on 1 so far. God im proud of myself.

You just tryin to generate publicity for her Plug? :) It's up to 3 now. You're no longer unique

What's the background music. Sounds very familiar. Romeo and Juliet?

I'm the the one and only French visitor. :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

http://www.blogger.com/profile/07814520323380173022- Egypt is a secular country

70Lasagna.jpg

This is one of my favorites
    Muhammad_larson.jpg

244046_2ecac97d8d_m.bmp

WWMD-Muhomer.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭condra

Disappointed in the direction this thread has taken.

unsubscribed.

Islam does not have lots of "Holy Pictures" to photoshop and poke fun at, in fact it has no "Holy Pictures" at all.

We are doing our best with limited material. Sorry we haven't lived up to your expectations.

Don't step in the camel shit on your way out.

jew%20jitsu.jpg

rocky25 wrote: »

Hmm, that's very racist really. Didn't find it funny at all. Gung-ho American marine showing us how ignorant they are to the problems in the world. My two cents.

• Advertisement

Eglinton wrote: »
    Hmm, that's very racist really. Didn't find it funny at all. Gung-ho American marine showing us how ignorant they are to the problems in the world. My two cents.

And your previous posts about Auschwitz and Irish girls wern't racist I suppose:cool:

rocky25 wrote: »
    And your previous posts about Auschwitz and Irish girls wern't racist I suppose:cool:

No, sorry I think you misunderstand where I'm coming from here. I'm all for testing humour to it's limits as I believe it highlights the hypocrisies throughout society, the media and religion. However, there's humour and then there's being deliberately and directly hurtful to individuals or races. In that particular YouTube video, the marine is directly targeting islamic women in a hurtful manner, rather than playing out a parody or skit. Obviously individuals of a similar mindset to him would find it funny (i.e. racists) but one could never consider it intelligent humour.

There's a world of difference between saying "Does my bomb look big in this" and the crap he mentioned. And saying 'Durka' in Team America is highlighting the ignorance of Western society to Islam, whereas he just uses it as a cheap slur. I believe those marines got in serious trouble for that video.

I think people who are genuinely funny are those who can see how the world really works. I'm all for offensive and distasteful but as DeVore and Hagar said, we're not in the business of deliberatly hurting people.

I think you're a member of the Lolocaust forum so I'm sure you get what I mean now. You have some damn funny jokes throughout the humour forum. Lets stick with them.

As an aside, the two posts of mine you refer to - I'm having trouble locating the racist element in either? Believe me, I'm as far from being a racist as you can get.

Ok lads, please keep the chat for PMs.
    If any one feels the post was out of order please use the report post feature and it will be dealt with.
    In the meantime let's stick with the funnies.

mohammed_Bradford.jpg

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

poster52013597sz0.jpg

dashboard_mohammed.jpg

Mohammed_s_Big_Movie.0.jpg

tbm10a.jpg

nana.jpg

muhammed6jk.jpg

• Advertisement

poster1929554.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭kevin216

ha ha ha ha ha:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭sharkDawg

kevin216 wrote: »
    ha ha ha ha ha:D:D:D

lol:D

6_aug_Zarqawi_Virgins.jpg

6_May_VirginsRejoice.GIF

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 ryukobain

lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 ryukobain

drdre wrote: »
    what are u people on you are mocking muslims , no bosy mocks ur religion.cop on and get a life.

Good thing no one mocks my religion i don't have one. But since my religion doesn't exist I'm sure a few christians and muslims or whatever will join it, considering the way the believe in other things that don't exist. I'll call it toiletism

• Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Fnz

Re-reviving thred... image courtesy of 4chan. :pac:

holyjihadzu9.th.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭Havermeyer

I bought a teddy bear for a tenner, named it 'mohammed' and sold it for twenty quid...

My question is, have I made a prophet?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,273 ✭✭✭Morlar

Seeing as there is no 'Judaism - LOL' thread I will put this one here :

orange_jews.jpg

Advertisement