Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Star Trek: New film (not ST XI) out now.

• 30-12-2007 6:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭

The fan film

Star trek: Of Gods of men

has been released.

check out it Here

has loads of Actors from all the different series,
    excellent production values as well.
    its based in kirk era ST, but mirror universe.

i liked it. i recommend it.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

why do they want my email address?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Mordeth wrote: »

You're not missing anything

Checkov : "Deja Vu .... All Over again!"
    Who wrote this line!

Lol, this is craptastic.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

Why do these things (thinking of 'New Voyages' also) always have the worst webpages? I think I'll grab a download from somewhere else.

About time this got released anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Had to turn it off before the end.

American History Ruck : "So at last the fox has been out-foxed!" LOL

The blonde burd flying the ship is pretty hawt.

Garret Wang looks like a tranny

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭Reg'stoy

Mordeth wrote: »

Because after seeing the first part there is no way in hell you will want to see the second and third parts and by 'reminding' you that they are available to view they must hope someone might have forgotten just how bad and believe me it is bad :eek: the first part was and actually look at the rest of this tripe.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

Just watched it now.

I liked it a lot :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,784 ✭✭✭Dirk Gently

reminds me of back in college, when I couldn't quiet manage to get the motion right on my 3dmax models :p

I'll watch anything with orion slave girls in it though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

wow ive beeen waiting for this movie too bad my internet is down :(

Pigman II wrote: »
    You're not missing anything

Checkov : "Deja Vu .... All Over again!"
    Who wrote this line!

Lol, this is craptastic.

Havent seen it but i liked the pirkirkining so ill prob like this one as well and i do love the mirror universe. Isent this movie a trilogy?

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭Justice

User45701 - Yes, with prob a few months inbetweeny time for each release.

Mordeth - i got the link for the webisode (i thinks thats the correct phrase!) via email, it appreared in my humble opinion to be an attempt to prevent film from entering the file sharing networks as it was delivered to me in a flash movie. urgh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭robby^5

An interesting article find on why star trek should stay dead....

http://io9.com/338961/six-reasons-why-star-trek-should-stay-dead

I agree with pretty much everything, especially this new movie idea, tbh the moment they said they wouldn't make a other TNG film (i had been hoping for something good since first contact) i lost all faith completely.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 981 ✭✭✭tj-music.com

Liked the 26 minute Part I thing although the ships and planets looked very "Amiga-ish" and although (almost) all my favourite star trek actors are in it I think it looks a bit amateurish in places.

8 out of 10 - still enjoyable

I was diassapointed, i suppose its becausei love the mirror universe so much and then it wasent the mirror univerce after all? *Sigh*

Still a good watch but not what i wanted but i will watch the next 2. I always like to watch fan made movies

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Any list of all teh fan made movies for trek? Any alternative links for this one? :)

Advertisement