Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Mohammed LOL

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭condra

Hmmm, the "Mohammed lol" thread is pretty offensive to Muslims and Mohammed in comparison to the "Jesus lol" thread.

Only one thing for it... some really offensive Jesus pictures in "jesus lol"...

Seriously though lads, some of those images take offensiveness to a new level.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

How do I gain access to Lolocaust Mr Hagar?

Edit: Now that is impressive speed and service sir!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Service with a smile. :D

islamerking.jpg

96504858_34f062e9b6.jpg

cartoon258.jpg

mo_gilmore.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

behead.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 964 ✭✭✭Guru Maith Agut

All classics on this page guys!! Muchos kudos.:D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭BRIAN1956

Nice one Mon Capt'n,:)

Click on women over 40:eek:

104388_400.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,470 ✭✭✭DonJose

Argos are selling Mohammed teddy bears for €4.99, they usually cost €9.99 but Argos don't want a prophet.

• Advertisement

cartoon_violence_muhammad2jpg.jpg

jihadbride.jpg

new-burqah.jpg

JihadShop.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,257 ✭✭✭Homer

"Something old, something new, something borrowed.. something explosive"

Getting funny looks in the office I laughed so hard at that one!

Nice on Hagar!

• Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭Raytown Rocks

I bought a teddy last week for €10 and named him Mohammed
    Sold him yesterday for €20. I think I made a prophet.!!!!!!!

Sorry if this is an old one.

explode.gif

Panic_01.gif

Classics Hagar:o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭dak

Ali.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭Mweelrea

Hagar wrote: »
    cartoon_violence_muhammad2jpg.jpg

jihadbride.jpg

new-burqah.jpg

JihadShop.jpg

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,257 ✭✭✭Homer

MissJihad2007.jpg

jihad.jpg

jihadjoe-preview.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭dak

Mohomad

Mohimad ALi !! Heavyweight Champion of the World !

• Advertisement

Christians & Jewish martyrs say; "I will die for what I believe".
    A Muslim martyr says; "you will die for what I believe"....

econoclectic-Cartoon02.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

it's really easy to make a weak political cartoon.

lol_terrorism.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭rocky25

The Trouble with Outsourcing

I was depressed last night so I called Lifeline:(

Got a call centre in the Middle East:rolleyes:

Told them I was suicidal:o

They got all excited and asked if I could fly a plane:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

LOL Rocky!

Dirka :)

Dirka very much :)

Durka Snyper:)

I am working on the "De Vinci Code 2007 1/2 ":rolleyes:
    It will be ready soon, keep an eye out for it:eek:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

antiterroristbackpack.jpg

KABUL (Voice of Shari) -- Citing worldwide reaction to last week's terrorist attacks, multi-national terror network Al Qaeda announced Tuesday that it would lay off 5,000 or more holy warriors.
    The "holy war" concern said the move was necessary because of an expected 20 percent fatwa reduction and cost and complexity of thwarting new airport and immigration security procedures, according to a statement broadcast on Afghanistan's Voice of Shari radio.
    "This is, without a doubt, the most difficult thing I have had to do in my over two decades as a mujahad," said Al Qaeda mastermind and chief operations officer Osama bin Laden in a letter to employees. He added, "Some of these people are my friends, who have been fighting the infidel by my side since we were living in caves in Afghanistan during the Soviet occupation. We are still living in caves in Afghanistan, but I believe the bottom is forming and we will see a turnaround soon, provided we can meet the challenge by getting both leaner AND meaner."
    "I have declared a state of emergency at Al Qaeda," he said. "This declaration is an official recognition that, hard as it may be to accept, our network's very survival depends on dramatic change to our operations, our jihad and worst of all our staffing levels."
    The cuts, bin Laden said, would include both mujahidin (holy warriors) and ulema (clerics). They will impact Afghanistan, Pakistan and Iraq.
    Some mujahidin will be notified immediately, others won't be notified until the end of next week as they finish attacks in progress or in late stages of planning, according to Taliban spokesman Wakil Ahmed.
    Staff cuts for suicide pilots, car bombers, petty religious clerics and other Al Qaeda holy warriors will be based on seniority, Ahmed said, in a deal worked out at a meeting between bin Laden and union officials from the IBIJ (International Brotherhood of the Islamic Jihad).
    Mujahidin and others who lose their jobs will not receive any sort of severance package, according to the Al Qaeda statement. Pakistan, which oversees Al Qaeda and its subsidiary Taliban organization, is the world's largest country with a pre-medieval culture and justice system. The country's latest quarterly report said the different units of the Al Qaeda/Taliban organization, including the Madras’s (schools Pakistan has been running for twenty years to turn ordinary children into suicidal holy warriors) had at total of 30,000 employees, meaning the cut represents a 16 percent reduction in staff.
    Al Qaeda is the latest in a string of Islamic terror network layoff announcements, pushing the total of announced cuts in the last five days to 10,000.
    Referring to massive U.S. troop movements involving three carrier groups in the Mediterranean and Arabian Sea, worried Afghani ulema in testimony during the emergency sharpie council in Kandahar on Thursday told their spiritual leader Mullah Mohammed Omar that the number is likely to cross the 20,000 threshold in the coming days, through attrition, with none of the expected openings slated to be refilled.
    OIC (Organization of the Islamic Conference) and bin Laden are considering spending billions on emergency aid to the industry, distributed through a vast network of corrupt Saudi emirs, international prostitution rings and drug smugglers. The current exchange rate is approximately 100,000 Afghanis to the dollar.
    The PLO announced Tuesday it will reduce its workforce by 200 to 300 sleeper agents worldwide by end of 2007 at its commercial bus bombing division and restaurant theatre operations.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

• Advertisement

how-to-tell-if-there-is-a-terrorist.jpg

Advertisement