Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Beat FM

• 27-11-2007 4:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

the only thing that annoys me about beat is the music they have for the back ground of the news and it beeps constantly, other than that no complaints

^^as for your comment on them not been able to say the sports peoples names either can half the people comentating on the champions leauge, when they put on there fancy accent to say the like of -ronaldo ffs!! there worse

i like beat fm beats WLR anyday.

i do laugh at there beat the bomb one guy was asked "what name was made popular after the movie peter pan " he said tinkerbell!!!" the answer was wendy

or the girl last week was asked what county in ulster won such and such a thing and she said cork !! hahahahahahahaha!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Baby4

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Not into Sport, so never noticed it. News seemed okay to me.

WLR, while aimed at a different audience, is a poor station. I dont listen to there news much, but to be fair, its the same news across a lot of the stations. As in, its a recording thats played between the stations (at least, some of the time). Theres only a few seconds in the time difference!

Advertisement