Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photos: Hardware

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭revan23

.220 swift , the scope is a 3-12 x40 Atlas Explorer with an illuminated reticle. heres another pic... its for sale if you're interested ;)
    DSCF1017.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭johnfaul

how do you like the vssf i could have been a customer if it was in .223

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭revan23

i love it, i just dont use it enough these days to justify keeping it, it's just so acurate its crazy, and such a flat trajectory.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭bunny shooter

revan23 wrote:
    .220 swift , the scope is a 3-12 x40 Atlas Explorer with an illuminated reticle. heres another pic... its for sale if you're interested ;)
    DSCF1017.JPG

Just bought one the other day, same as, brother has one for a while now, some shooter, if only I'd held out for a while .............. ah well, I recommend this rig to anyone who wants to shoot long range foxes, rabbits etc

yea it is a awsome rifle just too expensive for me would be great for a foxing rifle

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭17REM

hello here is my remmy vssf ii in 223
    pics035.jpg
    sako quad in 17 hmr
    foxandcrow.jpg

lovely rifles would love to have a remmy like that in the near future hopefully:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭Double Barrel

My Private Label

1450541865_45e61b6604_t.jpg

Probaly have to file this under software. :cool:

LARGE (beware age sensitive)
    http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1197/1450541865_d49b704803_o.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭quackquackBOOM

if you look really really hard at that pic there is two women in it:)
    good trick photography DB;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 jbarry

17REM wrote:
    hello here is my remmy vssf ii in 223

Hey there 17REM what kind of mod do you have on your .223 and how far out was the crow?
    Cheers.

• Advertisement

jbarry its an ase utra jet-z mod highly recommend one strong as you like. i think that one was about 150yds. ive shot them at 200yds a bunny at 235yds the rifle scope combo is more than capable of taking them at 300+yds

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭boc121

Does anyone know if they come factory threaded ?
    Cheers.

boc121 wrote: »
    Does anyone know if they come factory threaded ?
    Cheers.

They do

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭boc121

They do

Thanks bunny shooter.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,523 ✭✭✭Traumadoc

17REM, do you have all four calibers for the quad? do you need seperate licences?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

Ok completely new to this shooting forum so this will be a stupid question! Are these real guns with bullets? Or do they shoot those plastic pellet yokes?

/END STUPID QUESTION

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,570 ✭✭✭Rovi

Conor108 wrote: »
    Ok completely new to this shooting forum so this will be a stupid question! Are these real guns with bullets? Or do they shoot those plastic pellet yokes?

/END STUPID QUESTION
    There are no stupid questions! ;)

Yep, these are the real thing, real bullets and all.

The 'plastic pellet yokes' (:D) are over there -> Airsoft & Paintball

Oh, and welcome to the forum.

Traumadoc wrote: »
    17REM, do you have all four calibers for the quad? do you need seperate licences?

i only have the hmr barrel thats all i wanted, think you have to have seperate licences for all calibers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭dixsey

Vegeta wrote: »
    My brothers new baby, picked it up today

Glock 34, his license came with 500 rounds on it

can someone tell me how to insert the image in the reply rather than linking the attachment

Hi
    I am completely new to this so excuse my ignorance but what do you mean that the licence came with 500 rounds on it?Thanks in advance
    dixsey

dixsey wrote: »
    Hi
    I am completely new to this so excuse my ignorance but what do you mean that the licence came with 500 rounds on it?Thanks in advance
    dixsey
    An Irish Firearms Certificate, besides being a licence for the firearm in question, is also a permit to purchase ammunition for the firearm.

CONDITION C states (among other things): "and to purchase cartridges or rounds of ammunition therefor, provided that he/she shall not have in his/her possession or carry at any one time more than **** cartridges or rounds of ammunition therefor."

By default, the '****' bit is 100 rounds, but provided the applicant can provide a plausible reason, the Gardai will change it to whatever is required.
    Target shooters typically have 500-1000 rounds, and sometimes even 5/10,000 rounds (more commonly with airguns).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭spideog7

Sorry to butt in here but I do believe we had this conversation before... that ammunition limit is actually seperate from condition C it's after all the conditions.
    It goes :

...subject to:
    Condition A...
    Condition B...
    Condition C...
    "and to purchase cartridges...."

Just thought I'd point that out ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭maglite

it depend on how you want to read it

there is no clear distintion

i lovely irish document

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭dixsey

Thanks for clearing that up for me
    cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭quackquackBOOM

cz 452 lux .22lr
    cz varmint .17hmr
    browning 525 sporter 12g
    Benelli semi auto 12g

• Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭José Alaninho

harmoniums wrote: »
    614737705_89c8ff8bd4_b.jpg

and my new safe!

615496768_28e9a3d67c_b.jpg

Mother of GOD. How many of those beauties have been cruelly de-activated though? A friend of mine has an original colt SAA she had to de-activate when she moved here from the US.:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭harmoniums

I live in the states so they are all fully functioning
    since then I've got 2 polish tokarev TT33s and a M1 Carbine
    Saving up for a M1A now....

Deactivating a Colt SAA seems more of a crime than illegally possessing it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭José Alaninho

harmoniums wrote: »
    I live in the states so they are all fully functioning
    since then I've got 2 polish tokarev TT33s and a M1 Carbine
    Saving up for a M1A now....

Deactivating a Colt SAA seems more of a crime than illegally possessing it!

I was wondering! Think yourself lucky to live in a country with common-sense gun laws. As for the SAA, what can I say? Crime is certainly the word. She got to keep her 20 gauge winchester 1890 shotgun though...

Given a choice of disposal or deactivation, it's an understandable decision to make, but it's a pity to hear of interesting/rare/old firearms getting neutered. :(

The thing is, nowadays she could have kept it as a fully functional firearm, albeit with the convoluted rigmarole of acquiring a pistol licence here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭.243

christmas just came early,whoo-hoo !!!!!!!

• Advertisement

Nice

Advertisement