Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

• 31-08-2007 1:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭

Guess the episode from the star date game.

Or not.

Cause and effect. My favourite TNG ep.
    It's on sky one now and I have stayed up to watch it.

What's yours?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,784 ✭✭✭Dirk Gently

just randomly caught this episode as I was channel hopping there a few mins ago.
    excellent choice.

I'm also quiet partial to yesterdays enterprise and the double header klingon civil war episodes. damn duras sisters snaking around with romulans. Tomalock ambushing the enterprise and getting ambushed in turn by two klingon warbirds was a decent episode as was "THERE ARE FOUR LIGHTS", even if Picard was about to bottle it in the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

I meant to add, I love the predestination paradox part, where Crusher keeps knocking over the glass.

How many lights?

I'd ramble on, but I'm more of a DS9 fan.
    /runs away.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,784 ✭✭✭Dirk Gently

Terry wrote:
    I love Crusher
    had a bit of a thing for her myself back in the day.
    Notice how quickly the "casualty reports from all over the ship" come in the instant the ships collide. Borg efficiency or were the crew starting to remember in advance and getting the reports in before they got hurt? :eek:

DS9 had a good few very decent episodes. No shame in admiting you like watching a certain lesbian leather clad bajoran major spank dabo girls in an alternative universe.

clown bag wrote:
    DS9 had a good few very decent episodes.
    Don't get me started on the superiority of DS9 over every other trek.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

Id have to agree with you on that one Terry, im pissed off now because my pc is still broken i have not got around to getting a new power suply, i just hooked my HD though my dvd player, lazy i know but i should just order a power suply because i am actually annoyed now i missed that episode, if my pc had of been working i would have cought that episode :(

But yes DS9 is great, The Visitor i ratched recently for the first time in several years only the 3rd time ive watched it. Im a big fan of any episode with gareck in it, He is/was the best charactor in star trek, with the possible exception of william shatner...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

The characters in DS9 were far more developed that TNG. Some of them were less interesting alright but you kknew more about the DS9 characters. And Garak was a stroke of genius. Menacing and endearing in equal quantities

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

No I'm sorry, you're just wrong, TNG > DS9, so says the Sci-Fi mod, ergo I win. ^_^

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

azezil wrote:
    No I'm sorry, you're just wrong, TNG > DS9, so says the Sci-Fi mod, ergo I win. ^_^

Sorry, i have to disagre with that one. DS9 is better but sadley the poll above says TNG is winning by a few votes not much tho 6.1%.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 worf

my favourite episode is the one where picard was assimulated into a borg. i love the borg!

Bump.
    Not for nothing.
    I just googled the star date and this thread was the second result.
    I was trying to find the episode number.

Boards helps again.

Season 5 episode 18.
    Next time I won't have to bump an almost 5 year old thread.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

All hands abandon ship, repeat, all hands abando.......

Advertisement