Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Name Check

123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,760 ✭✭✭✭muffler

And a big welcome to you aoife2k. Take a minute to read the charter and enjoy the forum

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Carrickman

Welcome Aoife nice to see someone else from the South West on here!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Welcome new west person

• Registered Users Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Quackles

Another Leitrim lassie joining the ranks! Hello all!

Welcome aboard Quackles. Enjoy the craic.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Welcome female!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Quackles

Welcome female!

Thanks, male! :p

• Administrators, Sports Moderators Posts: 21,676 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭smashey

Welcome female!

Quackles wrote:
    Thanks, male!

Get a room. (If you haven't done so already).

Or or .... there's a tent coming to Letterkenny in August ;)

I'm only youngish and poor yet, feel free to tell us to get a tent.

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Sports Moderators Posts: 21,676 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭smashey

Get a tent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Kevoh

Ok, I'll start by posting with a bried intro. I'm Kev, currently living for the last 6 yrs in rural Shropshire, England. I'm mulling over a job offer (I'll accept it) to work in Letterkenny. From what I've read so far, Letterkenny seems to be the kind of location we want since it's in a rural county, but with enough modern amenities.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,640 ✭✭✭Gillie

Kevoh wrote:
    Ok, I'll start by posting with a bried intro. I'm Kev, currently living for the last 6 yrs in rural Shropshire, England. I'm mulling over a job offer (I'll accept it) to work in Letterkenny. From what I've read so far, Letterkenny seems to be the kind of location we want since it's in a rural county, but with enough modern amenities.

I would agree with that opinion.

Welcome aboard Kevoh.

We advise all new users to have a read through the charter.

Enjoy the forum

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

been here for while, should really say hello, irish-stew, or just stew, working in sligo, family home is in donegal, used to live and work in letterkenny for 5 years as well, i'm a bit of a blow in, born and raised in sw london, but have been living in the nw for 9 years

• Registered Users Posts: 13 loughdergjunkie

Loughdergjunkie here. I am nanook's alterego. I am from wickla but ensconced in the northwest. Managed to get a slap on the wrist and banned by the moderator on my first post. Is this a record?

Loughdergjunkie here. I am nanook's alterego. I am from wickla but ensconced in the northwest. Managed to get a slap on the wrist and banned by the moderator on my first post. Is this a record?
    But sure I un-slapped you after you give me the brown envelope. ;) And no thats not a record :). I got a guy attempting to advertise recently and had him banned before he even got to state what he was advertising (if that makes sense). One of the Smods then site banned him.

Welcome aboard.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 loughdergjunkie

What, in the name of all that is good and holy, is a smod. And where is the charter? I cannae find it.

What, in the name of all that is good and holy, is a smod. And where is the charter? I cannae find it.
    Mods = Moderators - the people charged with looking after each forum and can perform various modding functions in their own forum only.

SMod = SuperMod - a step higher than mods and have control and can act or perform modding duties in any forum

Cmod = Catagory Mod - similar to a mod but they look after an entire catagory which is made up of various fora.

Admins = the bosses. There are 5 of them and they own the site and have the final say on any issue.

The charter is here. Each forum will have its own charter but most are essentially the same. There is a main set of rules for boards.ie and if I can locate it I will post a link.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭cronndiesel

cronndiesel- leitrim now sligo (but always leitrim;))
    hup the green and gold

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,704 ✭✭✭Broxi_Bear_Eire

Hi all Burtonport here originally from Glasgow but my wifes family are from the Rosses came over here years ago to give my children a better start in life. My name comes from the football(Soccer) team I support ;)

cronndiesel and Broxi_Bear_Eire you are both very welcome to the forum. Enjoy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Dublin2Donegal

hi everyone

i am from dublin but living in lifford almost a year, not sure if i am liking it yet. dont know many people here only his family (for my troubles):rolleyes::rolleyes:

ah well see how it goes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭smurfy89

Hmm .. no1 has posted for a while here .. might as well for the craic :D
    Im Eilish .. from ballina but at college out in st angelas in sligo .. exciting stuff :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 atomicent

Im Atomic Entertainment, Im not as much an entertainer as id like, but am involved in entertainment, Im living in Leitrim, Carrick on Shannon to be more exact, nice to meet you all!!!!!!!!:D

Hi :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

Well Muffler.....

I'm here, but not new. I've re-reged under a new name cos I've been rumbled as my previous name. This will keep the anonymity going.......

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭Buddinplant

Born and bred in Tipperary, been in Sligo Town for the guts of 3 years. when i'm working i'm working in what relates to my name :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 6,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cherry Blossom

Hi all,

I'm from Donegal, just been modded to this forum, anything I can do for you just drop me a PM any time. :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement