Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Emmerdale - Who killed Tom King?

Options
  • 02-03-2007 2:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

Does anyone have any theories on who killed Tom?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭Mikosyko

Frank Tate, risen from the ashes! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 731 ✭✭✭Madge

I think they're dragging this storyline out for too long.. Anyway I'd say it's Rosemary (the wife) who killed him or one of his sons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭Katykaboom

Me thinks it was this new mysterious daughter. I wreckon she was after his cash and probably felt resentful he never told anyone about her. But then again, I had to stop watching it becuase they were dragging it out to much.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭pokerwidow

Katykaboom wrote:
    Me thinks it was this new mysterious daughter. I wreckon she was after his cash and probably felt resentful he never told anyone about her. But then again, I had to stop watching it becuase they were dragging it out to much.

Isn't she like 15? Maybe the mother? Another 4 weeks I think.

Did anyone here actually do the whole interactive thing of finding the clues on http://www.itv.com/ ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭Deliverance

The cop investigating the case did it the big grey haired guy who was a close friend of Toms'. He may have been in collusion with rosemary as well. Didn't do the interactive thing I like watching the show but not that into it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭purplegeko

i have done the whole interactive thing bit of fun - i have way too much time on my hands, it doesn't actually give you any hints of who killed him but it seems they are filming the reveal of the killer at the moment so it will be 4-6 weeks until we see it on screen. I think it was Matthew or Rosemary.

purplegeko wrote:
    i have done the whole interactive thing bit of fun - i have way too much time on my hands, it doesn't actually give you any hints of who killed him

Well whats the point of it then?! Does it give you any clues about anything at all?

Ok change of prediction, the initial one, the big grey haired cop as the favourite in collusion with rosemary who he fancies the incontinence pants off.

Or the new Linda Lusardi large breasted 80's 90's daily Sun or Star page three 'model'. when I think of it page three birds by nature have a limited rack / shelf life so this is a logical conclusion that she will be taken 'out' in a different way by being convicted of not having large undroopy breasts anymore.

I think she whipped her top open to Tom on the fatefull night and Tom's youthfull wet dreams went out the window, literally.

Yep that's it Linda Lusardi did it, never thought I would ever hear myself saying that. But when you think about it Belle was singing walking in the air at the time Tom tried to walk in the air, another 80's theme...hmmm the plot thickens like lumpy gravy.

That's it then, Linda confronts Tom, argument ensues, Belle sings walking in the air and Linda enraged by lost undroopy breasts and nostalgia whips open her top like a manchurian candidate and Tom in shock flies back through the window to his death.
    Emmerdale writers have sense of humour the clues were there all along.

That made me laugh :D

Madge wrote:
    That made me laugh :D
    Wait till you see Rosemary King on a bad make up day!!!

http://www.cinefania.com/pics/personas/1/11225.jpg

Seriously that is her, quite a prolific actress, she was a vamp in her day.

I think she was also the predecessor to Diana Rigg in the Avengers, wait for it...her character was 'Tara King'. Hmmm the plot gets thicker by the episode and the make up.

So my predictions in this plot which is getting more surreal by the post, is narrowed down to Rosemary the 'Kazon' from star trek because they are evil and characteristically cold, 'Rosemary'.
    Or Linda Lusardi ex page three model for previous mentioned reasons.

You can't make this stuff up, unless you are an emmerdale writer of course.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,051 ✭✭✭gazzer

I think the killer was Grayson... We will find out for sure in an hour long special on May 17th

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭hiscan

does anybody think that scarlet looks like that girl out of willie wonka that blew up like a blueberry?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

gazzer wrote:
    I think the killer was Grayson... We will find out for sure in an hour long special on May 17th

May 17th? Dear God, have we not waited long enough already. It has been over 4 months now. I've begun to stop caring who killed him, I'm more interested in where the hell Scott went. He's been gone since about the same time Tom was killed. Maybe it was Scott. :D

hiscan wrote:
    does anybody think that scarlet looks like that girl out of willie wonka that blew up like a blueberry?

Ahh yes Verruca Salt wasn't it? She does look like her...in a certain light when you close one eye a squint at your tv!!!:p Only messin yeah i see the resemblance.:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

no it was violet beauregard. Hence the line "Violet! You're turning violet Violet!"

Verruca Salt was the one who went down the egg-shoot.

heh. I'm a bit ashamed of this post.

tbh wrote:
    no it was violet beauregard. Hence the line "Violet! You're turning violet Violet!"

Verruca Salt was the one who went down the egg-shoot.

heh. I'm a bit ashamed of this post.

I stand corrected. Good Memory!:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Malteaser!

So now we know who killed him...

I for one was shocked!!

thoughts??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭Nordie

Malteaser! wrote:
    So now we know who killed him...

I for one was shocked!!

thoughts??

Had an idea at first it was him, he sorta lost the plot over the death more so that the anyone else and that to me was a guilty conscience and a bit obvious. When Jimmy went a bit weird (mind you he always is) I thought perhaps the two of them were involved, I wasn't far of the mark.

hmm yea i guess!!

any idea what'll happen to him?? do they find more evidence??

Isn't that two people he has killed now by 'accidentally' pushing them from a height? Bad habit that. Advice for anyone in the company of Carl King on Emmerdale: stick to the ground floor.

• Advertisement

Isn't that two people he has killed now by 'accidentally' pushing them from a height? Bad habit that. Advice for anyone in the company of Carl King on Emmerdale: stick to the ground floor.

Yeah come to think of it he did kill someone else. Food for thought and how this storyline will evolve now. Definately a nutter.

I'm more interested in where the hell Scott went. He's been gone since about the same time Tom was killed. Maybe it was Scott. :D

Ben Freeman the actor who plays Scott was arrested on rape accusations whilst on holidays in barbados a few months back hence is on leave at the moment,however we didnt get a proper explanation as to when and why he went

yea he just kinda disappeared didn't he??

i think the whole 'who killed Tom King' thing was dragged out just a tad too long though wasn't it??

(Oh and off topic...poor Len!!:()

Malteaser! wrote:
    yea he just kinda disappeared didn't he??

i think the whole 'who killed Tom King' thing was dragged out just a tad too long though wasn't it??

(Oh and off topic...poor Len!!:()

Didn't see that coming at all. Usually you hear when someone is leaving but heard nothing on this.

i know, the end of last nights one was definately lump in the throat kinda thing!!

The end of tonights one was really sad as well!!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Nordie wrote:
    Didn't see that coming at all. Usually you hear when someone is leaving but heard nothing on this.

They managed to keep Len's death quiet since the whole Tom King thing was to be resolved in the same episode which was really hush hush. It leaked on Wikipedia the day before the episode that Len would be leaving, but it didn't say how or that it would be so soon. I thought after all the build up, the revelation would've been more exciting, but I was much more interested in the Len storyline.

I thought after all the build up, the revelation would've been more exciting, but I was much more interested in the Len storyline.

I agree with you 100%, once it was revealed i was just like so what. I thought the scenes with len leaving in the ambulance were sad very well written.

Advertisement