Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Katie McCormick, s1 '02

• 03-05-2007 2:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭

Hello! I wonder if there's anyone still on this board who might remember me; five years ago I was in Irish Archaeology, and I loved it so much that I'm majoring in archaeology and coming to UCD to study for a year. Wait...that statement makes more sense in light of the fact that I'm American. Anyway, the point here is, I'll be in Dublin for the duration of the '07/'08 school year, and I was wondering if I still have any Irish friends....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

There were a bunch of Katies that year, as I recall.

It's possible your one of the ones I remember vaguely... this is Bill, if that's any help to you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

I was there... The ould brain box is a bit fuzzy though, so not sure about memory. However I'm in UCD, so even if I don;t know you it could be worked on =)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭PennyLane

*sigh* There are always a lot of Katies, no matter what country I'm in. The only name I remember is Steven Rourke (I think that's right) because I hung around with him quite a bit and stayed in contact until a year ago. But hey, whether I know you or not, hallo anyway!

I do remember a Steven that I think was friends with a Katie, all piss-taking aside. Did he have long hair?

Yes he did. And he filed his nails into points.

• Advertisement

Yes, I know him now.

I think we were all on the same team in the table quiz.

...Tall, gothy steven with the massive pinky nail?

Yes, the tall one etc.

And Bill, if you were on the same table quiz with him than you were, indeed, on the same table quiz with me, and I think I kind of remember you now. Cool!

Well, I remember him anyways. Can't recall a Katie he hung around with though... altough I do tend t fail at names. =/

You wouldn't happen to be in possession of any means of contacting him, would you? The email I have of his is dead now.

• Advertisement

Don't have it, but I know someone who should. Will pursue it for you.

Oh, awesome, thanks!

Advertisement