Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Eastenders

• 09-04-2007 8:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭

Question from mrs poyet: If you were offered a part in Eastenders would you take it?

Paul Kaye: No. No way. It over-exposes you and it sounds as if it's too much like hard work. I got thrown off the set when I was doing Top of the Pops - Vindaloo. I gobbed on Arthur's bench when we were trooping round Albert Square and got told to leave!

I love it when this happens.

(Paul Kaye made an appearance in tonight's episode of Eastenders)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭Deliverance

fade2black wrote:

He did a damn good job of method acting then, Very bitter.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,204 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

fade2black wrote:

Didnt he do Corenation Street (or how ever you spell it)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 542 ✭✭✭lady_j

soap opera forum?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

A long way from Dennis Pennis :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kahEWiWMZcA

So true. Stayed up many a night watching Dennis Pennis, original at the time. Maybe he has had his 15 minutes?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

kearnsr wrote:
    Didnt he do Corenation Street (or how ever you spell it)

No, that was Peter Kay.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Malteaser!

WTF?? is Peter dead??

(Ian's Peter, not Peter Kay!!)

WTF!!?? is right I thought Eastenders was about to break the total depression mode and actually redeem itself by having a bit of comedy (badly needed), camping it up with the mitchells and the 'beale'.

But in the words of Jim Diamond "I should have known better". One minute the top heavy 4*4 jeep is crashed on the road, I go for a coffee and come back and it is underwater?

How do you even do that in real life. Oh wait this is a soap opera. Anyway peter won't die he will be in hospital in a coma or something (drag it out) and so on and so on.

Advertisement