Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

New Ross - School Sports Hall

• 09-04-2007 8:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,946 ✭✭✭

Anyone know the New Ross Secondary School Sports Hall (St. Marys)

Is it big/small?

There is a music competition in it next weekend and need to know if there is a big echo in it.

S

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭arseagon

That's the Girls Secondary right? Yeah it's a pretty good size. Not sure of actual dimensions but I recon you'll get the usual sports hall reverb. Although there was only a 6th year Gym class on in it when I was there looking at it for a cabling job :D. Dunno what it'd be like if it was full with an audience.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Timans

Be better in the Wexford forum i reckon.

I live in that town. It's a big enough hall, you'll defo get reverb in it. It's an indoor basketball/soccer hall and I find it hard to hear people shout in them if that's any indication. :D

Advertisement