Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

anyone from north wexford/ south wicklow

• 08-04-2003 12:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭Ms Taken

There doesn't seem to be too many north wex/ south wicklow people! so where are you!

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Depends on what time of the day/week/month and year youre talking about :D:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 565 ✭✭✭commuterised

I'm not from that area, but I am living there!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

ok, so that didnt go down well..

Im in Dublin during the week and waterford at weekends.. well most weekends...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,942 ✭✭✭Mac daddy

i lived in New Ross for a week until i discovered the n11 the handiest way to get back to good old dublin, back to civilisation :D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭misswex

What the hell were you doing living in New Ross - scary place and even scarier people!!

I'm from North Wexford!! doesn't seem to be many of us at all :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,942 ✭✭✭Mac daddy

Doing a nixer for the week, good money crap place and ugly birds:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 565 ✭✭✭commuterised

well I'm from North Wicklow but for the last 2 years I've been living on a mountain in the Carnew/Bunclody area. Thankfully moving back to North Wicklow in the next few weeks. Never settled in the place.... and it was damn windy..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭Ms Taken

carnew area i hear thats where i'm from! carnew/askamore.

I'm from Crossabeg.. anyone know it?

• Registered Users Posts: 35 bins

i live in gorey:cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭weeder

as do i:cool: :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭Country-Bumpkin

Im also from the Carnew/Askamore/Bunclody area...depends on who u speak to, the estate agents or the postmen!

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Murtinho

From north wexford, living abroad since 96 but moving back in three months.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 karenp

I'm from Crossabeg.. anyone know it?
    yeah i know it.I'm from wexford town.

Advertisement