Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Of Gods and Men, Fan produced film

• 11-01-2007 2:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭

i am really interested in this,

recently announced release dates.
    Click Here
    check out the trailer.

ive watched some of the other fan produced stuff,
    and frankly its mostly crap, fine ideas an all that, but the acting and effects were poor, not so this one tho.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

April, May and June.

huzzah! for free stuff, but fs they take their time with these things.

Although I see episode two of New Voyages, with Walter Koenig, has finally been released. The first and pilot episode of that series were quite good.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭Zhane

Yeah. This does look interesting. Will give it a looksie. The fella will want to see it too.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

im in work but wil lhave a look at trailer at home.
    new voyagers when i ws last watching it only the first few ats where available at the time haven't seen the 2nd episode

EDIT: just watched trailer looks good lots of people i recongise in it should be good and mirror Verce aswell? savage i love the mirror Verce

Advertisement