Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Wexford Broadband recommendations

• 19-12-2006 2:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭

Hello fellow Wexfordhunions...

Could any of you recommend a RELIABLE company for broadband seeing as how my telephone line is not suitable for DSL broadband.
    You hear so much bad stuff about some companys just wondering if anyone has some positive recommendations...much appreciated;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Murtinho

wexhun wrote:
    Hello fellow Wexfordhunions...

Could any of you recommend a RELIABLE company for broadband seeing as how my telephone line is not suitable for DSL broadband.
    You hear so much bad stuff about some companys just wondering if anyone has some positive recommendations...much appreciated;)

Im also all ears for this subject, what can you get and what does it cost????

• Registered Users Posts: 2,090 ✭✭✭RadioRetro

Skytel, McConnell Business Hall, Wexford Enterprise Centre, Kerlogue, Wexford, 1890-886005 are good. A mate has his bb with them and reports no problems.

You'll need to be in line of sight of one of their transmitters so ring to find out.

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Zeppi

and what about in Tullow Co. Carlow any BB company without telephone line ?

rgds
    Zeppi

• Registered Users Posts: 2,090 ✭✭✭RadioRetro

Digiweb for one and there may be others.

Check Getbroadband.ie to find out who else is offering bb in your area. Also handy to find out if you can get landline bb.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Babelouee

I live in New Ross and I get my broadband through Callidus....

http://www.callidustelecom.ie/

• Advertisement
Advertisement